Bellazon

Nightmare Fuel: The Thread

Cult Icon

On 7/10/2017 at 2:42 PM, Cult Icon said:

more

This reminds me of BZ:

tumblr_inline_o0gkeghtot1r2yol2_500.jpgtumblr_inline_o0gkfampgv1r2yol2_500.jpgtumblr_inline_o0gkjltA1m1r2yol2_500.jpg

more

" a new study from a Russian historian estimates that Soviet war dead was not the 20-30 million as often estimated but 42 million!  The biggest difference is on the civilian death toll, which indicates much higher de-population than before.  This figure is on a population base of around 200 million (according the 1939 Soviet census).  "

Malibu .... Angelique French Morgan .... !! .... On the left side ....

LA .... Blac Chyna is .... So so good looking .... !!

Mexico .... Kim again and again .... Unforgettable Kim .... !!

Inside this Topic we should create a Gallery a .... Collection of Pen Portraits ....

angelique-frenchy-morgan-and-jenna-urban-at-a-beach-in-malibu-07-04-2017_4.jpg blac-chyna-out-and-about-in-los-angeles-07-06-2017_11.jpg kim-kardashian-in-bikini-bottom-on-vacation-in-tulum-04-24-2017_6.jpg

9 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

more

This reminds me of BZ:

tumblr_inline_o0gkeghtot1r2yol2_500.jpgtumblr_inline_o0gkfampgv1r2yol2_500.jpgtumblr_inline_o0gkjltA1m1r2yol2_500.jpg

more

" a new study from a Russian historian estimates that Soviet war dead was not the 20-30 million as often estimated but 42 million!  The biggest difference is on the civilian death toll, which indicates much higher de-population than before.  This figure is on a population base of around 200 million (according the 1939 Soviet census).  "

We assess very poorly the extent of the great suffering of the Russian people ....

In disorder and without absurdly claiming to be exhaustive ....

- The hardness of the climate ....

- Extreme poverty .... Deprivation of the bare necessities of life ....

- Starvation .... The serfdom ....

- Communism .... Gulag .... But also deprivation of freedom to think .... To express freely ....

- The 1905 Revolution

- A political power very similar to a tyranny .... The Tsars .... Lenin .... Stalin ....

- Recently transition between communism & .... " The market economy " ....

- Agriculture in .... A big mess ....

- Creation of structures .... The great City of St Petersburg .... After immense sacrifices ....

- The wars .... The Second World War .... X millions dead .... And also X millions of wounded .... I mean seriously wounded ....

- Bureaucratic immobility .... Corruption at all levels of the society .... Ravages of Vodka ....

We equally badly misjudge .... The Greatness of Russian Culture ....

On 7/13/2017 at 9:09 AM, Niels von Wittelsbach said:

I hope I make myself understood .... ??  ....

It would never occur to me to teach you a lesson .... !!! ....

It was only a " personal comment " after reading your text .... !!! ....

don't worry about it, no problem

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

don't worry about it, no problem

A big thank to you ....

I wonder if we know the number of millions injured after the Second World War .... It must have been scary .... !! ....

The authorities were in front of very serious emergencies .... They had no time to develop statistics ....

We must show our Gratitude to all those who have stood fast .... Stood Firm ....

Related to Meeks: the saga continues, crimes does pay!

I think that this is related to the hunter-gather fetish of bad, dangerous men (eg. Natural Born Killers,  Bonnie and Clyde, Manson, etc.)

From cop shop to Topshop: 'World's hottest jailbird' Jeremy Meeks leaves wife heartbroken as he passionately kisses Chloe Green on a luxury yacht - as billionaire's girl says it's 'just the beginning'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4657514/Jeremy-Meeks-kisses-billionaire-s-daughter-Chloe-Green.html#ixzz4nEYoDWDm 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

41EF639A00000578-4657514-Famous_friends_41EF63B000000578-4657514-Sending_pulses_41EFBAE200000578-4657514-image-m-55_1498