Bellazon

Nightmare Fuel: The Thread

Cult Icon

I rarely have dreams but had another one today.  

A very rare and beautiful 'nightmare' of me touring a massive shopping mall at night that got completely transformed into an interactive landscape art gallery.  Portions of the mall got turned into some of the most beautiful and interesting environments on earth.

It was easily one of the coolest dreams I've ever had and I blame eating cake before bed..

Seriously, the envy from a lot of people making or doing good workers lose their good Jobs is a Big not and The story of my work Life. It is sad how in a lot of Jobs where people watch It can do Big or little  lies and do people lose life while bad people only for be Friends enjoy life with bad acts.

32 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Interesting! I don't know much about this franchise though.

It's a classic Japanese gaming & cartoon franchise 

I hope the Napoleon movie is good, Ridley Scott did Gladiator after all.  But Napoleon's life was too vast to be contained in 1 movie and I don't think the trailer for the film was an appropriate way to summarize his life.

• 2 weeks later...

It is sad how in some films and book with love stories of my favorite taste there are too drama or bad role people... For example, Helen in 50 shades darker, the ex first lover of Christian was married, too older for a 15 years old teenager boy; Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast in Tiffany was material girlfriend (same as George) and Pretty woman IS a whore (but great endings in both films); Devil wears Prada has got really bad and toxic Boss; Edward was older for Bella in Twilight; Bad ends for La la Land and Beyond borders... 😭