Bellazon

Nightmare Fuel: The Thread

Cult Icon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My visit to dental clinic because I am afraid of dentist from childhood. But the main thing for me was to find trustful doctor dentist  Become acquainted with your doctor. Ask where he or she attended dental school, where he or she performed their residency, and how long he or she has been in practice. You can also ask about certain areas of expertise, as well as finding out how often specific procedures are performed at the practice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My second nightmare, today I had bad night, it was about personal  exboss in the airport snd luxury shop. I had to do a prove into a mansion, searching something into every bedroom, but, when I was in a garden, an old woman friend of mine scream to me" they don t want you, you don t like them"! And I go out, openning a big door  and running in green floor

And then, today, it was hard morning: in one of my favorite interviews they chsnge my condition in very worst way, big not! Not respect me, but they give a lot of privileges to people with less studies or wrong job!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never had sex problems until last years, when if you have your own tastes snd preferences is a problem, if you' re not like big pennins, different races in sex life, too youngers or too olders, are lrsbian or bisexual or you are not a sex addict. It is so ugly when some people want you in a swing dance when you have your own style and your own like and ideas to be happy and not be tortured by sex anorexic mothers or people without limits

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This night was awful night. I dreamed I had to start to work in airport with female ex Boss from Social ong, and we have some bags, as support clients. But the security forces advise us there was terrorist attempt in It, and they did an informativo session about what to do and Who were the terrorista, and when the alarma sounds, we should go running out because the explosion started...