Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

+

I like Romee's face and hair at Paris.  She looks like a sex goddess.  I find her height and legs to be amazing but her chest/torso area to be mediocre  :

c9u3s1Eh.jpg P7Nksmrz.jpg BZksVXPm.jpg l2PBiPvk.jpg

I think with the supermodels, it was more like they were outstanding in all areas.  I feel like most of the top models right now are missing some elements; eg. my favorite face, Edita, isn't super tall and doesn't have super legs

Was answering to @*Luna*

No^^ A lot of models in the 90's were called "prettyugly" & I think Karl Lagarfeld named the like that  in French "une belle moche" (a beautiful ugly girl) & Kristen McMenamy was one of them. And some people never understood why she was calling "ugly" when they though Kristen was drop dead beautiful just like you think Jo is beautiful.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e4/7c/ca/e47cca28b5e71a3acfdc04e47f4c4642.jpg

And Kristen was as famous then Cindy or Claudia and you have to know this era of fashion to know "prettyUgly" models were also super famous. (Kate Moss was also in this category before she hits the sky of the "Supermodel then Icon model" category) To me Jo is in this category. She is a good model & she could do wonders in high fashion & crazy shoot like Kristen did in the 90's.

And 2.5 million followers from all around the world is not a criteria to tell a model is beautiful. These are just numbers on a stupid social & VS to hire the most beautiful girls is also something I don't buy anymore, sorry. They used to but no anymore.

And I never said Jo was having a man's body :unsure: she is sexy but her body is not what I like. Too much muscles & bones. And I also didn't say I think she is hot and then not hot :unsure::idk:I am going to try to explain you how I feel the things about Jo: You already know I don't like her face BUT even if her body is not the kind of body I like, she is sexy because she know how to work it. She knows her good angles and her poses are hot. She is not sensual like Taylor or Candice but more sexual & I like that. It's not because I don't like a model's face that I think she is not a good model. Same think with Alessandra. Can't stand her face but she is a great model. Unfortunately Jo is getting skinnier at the minutes and the more she is losing weight & gain muscles, the more her face looks ugly to me. But if you want I will say "unpretty"??

Do u have models you don't find pretty at all but you think they are really good models? And also models you find drop dead beautiful but not really good models?

I could give you a long list in these 2 categories ! manga007.gif

3 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I think with the supermodels, it was more like they were outstanding in all areas.  I feel like most of the top models right now are missing some elements; eg. my favorite face, Edita, isn't super tall and doesn't have super legs

Exactly. And VS asking the girls to lose weight is also one of the reason their bodies do not look well proportioned. And VS models and models of today in general have a "boring beauty" Their poses are all the same, the empty same stare & the same skinny & muscular bodies. Same blondes & sames brunettes. It's beauty with no soul.

In the studio, I do try to have a thought in my head, so that it's not like a blank stare. (Cindy Crawford)

They should learn from that ^^

@frenchkiki Well I guess those numbers do mean something though, you're not going to tell me 2.5 million people (yes, I know there are fake accounts as well) just follow her because it's fun? You follow people/accounts because you're interested in them/it, you don't follow them unless you like them or what they do. And if Josephine looks "all muscles and bones" to you, then I wonder what naturally skinny girls like Romee look like to you? I personally don't see how Josephine looks unhealthy, yes she works out and is lean and fit, but scary skinny/boney? Not at all in my opinion. But I'm sure we can agree to disagree :smile: 

It's crazy how you read thingI have never wrote. Scary skinny bones? :idk: I wrote almost positive thing about a girl I don't like and all you picked is things I did not say and social media. :unsure:

Social medias are "fake" fame. She can have 10 millions  followers she still will be an unknown model to the "real" people. Which mean 99% of people who doesn't give a damn about models or fashion. Imagine a box of fame. Jo is in the box and she is famous because in the box you have all the other famous models following each other and the photographers and the fashion editors & VS and the fans and etc, etc etc. and all the # leads you to millions of followers because it's a small box. with A LOT of people inside. Then one day, she step outside the box and all the people not in the box are like "No idea who that girl is" Unless she date Leonardo :nicole:

Internet is not real life.

And once again, it's not because peoples living in the box follow her & love that I have to follow her & love her too. I am not in the same box. Never will be.

The real fame was before Internet & the social medias.

17 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

It's crazy how you read thingI have never wrote. Scary skinny bones? :idk: I wrote almost positive thing about a girl I don't like and all you picked is things I did not say and social media. :unsure:

Social medias are "fake" fame. She can have 10 millions  followers she still will be an unknown model to the "real" people. Which mean 99% of people who doesn't give a damn about models or fashion. Imagine a box of fame. Jo is in the box and she is famous because in the box you have all the other famous models following each other and the photographers and the fashion editors & VS and the fans and etc, etc etc. and all the # leads you to millions of followers because it's a small box. with A LOT of people inside. Then one day, she step outside the box and all the people not in the box are like "No idea who that girl is" Unless she date Leonardo :nicole:

Internet is not real life.

And once again, it's not because peoples living in the box follow her & love that I have to follow her & love her too. I am not in the same box. Never will be.

The real fame was before Internet & the social medias.

I actually did read everything you said, you did say Jo is getting skinnier with the minute, so I'm not sure what else you would mean with that? That she is getting too skinny is the first thing that popped up in my mind when I read what you wrote.

Being famous on social media may not be the same thing as it was years ago before social media became so big and popular, but everything changes all the time, people always say everything was better before, I agree lots of things were, but there are things nowadays that are good and I think social media CAN be a good thing, yes even if you become popular on it, you are able to connect with people and brands you otherwise probably wouldn't be able to communicate with. And regarding your "box" theory, if that were true then they wouldn't have so many followers, because believe it or not, people who aren't famous actually do follow models, actors and actresses etc... Not sure who these "real" people are you mentioned because as far as I know, models and famous people are just as real as we are, they're just in the spotlight and we aren't.

people who aren't famous actually do follow models, actors and actresses

yes, the fans as I said in my message. The ones who loves model and VS but are just like you & me, not being involve in Fashion.

It's not "real" against "fake" I meant people that has nothing to do with fashion or movies or pop stars music. People who live in the real world and not through the social media like my mom or my sister or the woman selling you your coffee/whatever/  who have no idea who Jo or Taylor or Miss Fantasy bra is.

Because agree or not, famous people do not live in the same world we live in.

And you certainly read what I wrote but you only read what you want to read to change it into something else :sad: Jo is getting skinnier and it shows on her face/ HER FACE

Jo is getting skinnier at the minutes and the more she is losing weight & gain muscles, the more her face looks ugly to me

Can't be more clear.

3 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

this ^

:DI am O.K actually.

But

but

u choose the wrong guy... He is  UGLY!!! :rofl:

I wouldn't want him to touch me!

:sick:

I know, I remember you saying that.  It is part of my secret plan to massage two women..:kiss:

2 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

How come?

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.