Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

y 25, 2018

f4cocecahqnf.jpg   2djyy6513r70.jpg   cufgxzwouwno.jpg   55xencfgacmw.jpg   wby9lfimtl71.jpg   ba82rf5a8mz7.jpg   m5hny2r65nm3.jpg   i9d3z783rzv2.jpg   d322teagvj86.jpg   u4b7elxrxce4.jpg   ecfltbloyq3d.jpg   ut62je49mspq.jpg   bxqsujxvmfli.jpg   zi6t5b8q559q.jpg   xxofhtnp6z4k.jpg   u6v2hznqjba5.jpg   3yjzm7lei3iz.jpg   q9ih47h4hkj0.jpg   oewk755bl2fm.jpg   qmgqz8ooxal8.jpg   spxe0oqgv5x2.jpg   5e21tfpyzl5n.jpg   xvkp09guetwj.jpg   dp8qwjgw8iot.jpg   5vty7kbki2t9.jpg   4wcj2z6fl33f.jpg   3bfxs9tq1nyw.jpg   grhwdb2fltyc.jpg   iju1i8xhw8vm.jpg   8tqyq2x50vbu.jpg   bueam139n1h3.jpg   b4d1z7pi6six.jpg   enwkcdijddzs.jpg   wvanfbqdhu78.jpg   hc9ohzuv8b3u.jpg   hospaiy3570x.jpg   18dpcpnnq1yc.jpg   gll6uji4khs7.jpg   a9k9h5lb0mn9.jpg   bjqcguy33d3t.jpg   7muc1vvuqv2n.jpg   c1vv656pqvo5.jpg   njif41coud6h.jpg   6bgrwax5me8q.jpg  

On 5/29/2018 at 6:59 PM, Enrico_sw said:

@Cult Icon

:angel:

Jean Campbell! Interesting model. There are some sides that I really really like in her and some I don't like. It's hard to describe.

What's sure is that she doesn't leave you indifferent.

- you don't find her ( woman in altered carbon) nose to be a bit crooked?? 

I just found out that Evan Rachel wood is a feminist nutjob and an attention vampire in real life due to her twitter.  what a waste..:c025:

https://twitter.com/evanrachelwood?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

-Maybe it's because Jean Campbell has a huge forehead

-Marie is alright.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

- you don't find her ( woman in altered carbon) nose to be a bit crooked??

- Not really. I see her fire, her lips burning, her lust, her behavior. The rest doesn't matter. This woman wants to rise the temperature in the room, she wants to melt the ice (and perhaps sublimate the ice).

I just found out that Evan Rachel wood is a feminist nutjob and an attention vampire in real life due to her twitter.  what a waste..:c025:

https://twitter.com/evanrachelwood?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I already didn't like her face. In addition, she's a feminist nutjob and a diva? Really, really the type to avoid at all costs.

-Maybe it's because Jean Campbell has a huge forehead

No, it has to do with her cheeks. But there's also something really cute in her (her smile probably)