Bellazon

Rafael Nadal
Thumbnail

malena90

Tennis Hotshot Rafael Nadal Has a Secret Girlfriend

Wimbledon is about to begin – but female fans of Rafael Nadal have one less reason to cheer this year.

Turns out the supposedly single tennis ace has a long-running love match with a girl from his hometown of Majorca. In fact, the 22-year-old has reportedly been dating Maria Francisca Perello for three years – and the two were recently photographed frolicking in the surf.

"My nephew always maintained he was single," the jock's trainer and uncle Toni Nadal tells Britain's Mail on Sunday. "It was a well-kept secret but actually his girlfriend is waiting for him in Majorca."

He added, "I guess a lot of girls will be upset to know the truth."

Got this from People.com

nadal.jpg nadal2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

One of the greatest games I've seen and especially one of the greatest between the greatest players Rafa & Roger. It had everything in it but the only think that got to me was how SNOBBY Gwen Stefani, her husband and Roger's girlfriend looked even when Rafa won they couldn't even get up and clap, I know Gwen's pregnant but what was their excuse and also she didn't even clap.

Some people need to know how to give respect where and when it is due. The Rafa camp would have clapped for Roger if he won, but that's not all the Roger camp people others were applauding Rafa; it was just the 'star' on his camp.

One of the greatest games I've seen and especially one of the greatest between the greatest players Rafa & Roger. It had everything in it but the only think that got to me was how SNOBBY Gwen Stefani, her husband and Roger's girlfriend looked even when Rafa won they couldn't even get up and clap, I know Gwen's pregnant but what was their excuse and also she didn't even clap.

Some people need to know how to give respect where and when it is due. The Rafa camp would have clapped for Roger if he won, but that's not all the Roger camp people others were applauding Rafa; it was just the 'star' on his camp.