Bellazon

Celebrity Scooper Bowl II - COMPLETE RESULTS & TITLES

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

How are they not valid? :idk:

Since her scores/ratings were skewed because of age concerns, the scores/ratings are not reliable & valid.

I'm sure Vanessa Moe from my team would've been scored/rated the same way had people known she is 16.

Eva Adams

Beauty - 7.5
Sexiness - 8
HFV - 7.5
Mass Appeal - 6
Likability - 6.5

Ophelie Guillermand

Beauty - 5
Sexiness - 6.5
HFV - 8
Mass Appeal - 6
Likability - 5

Cameron Rorrison

Beauty - 9
Sexiness - 9.5
HFV - 7
Mass Appeal - 7.5
Likability - 9

35 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Since her scores/ratings were skewed because of age concerns, the scores/ratings are not reliable & valid.

I'm sure Vanessa Moe from my team would've been scored/rated the same way had people known she is 16.

If most of you like, I could make all scores under 5 to a 5 (the default) so she isn't penalized.

BTW, my score was b/c she looked underage (I kinda have similar issue w/ Barbara P.)  With Vanessa she looks much older than 16 that's why I gave her a higher score :smile:

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

If most of you like, I could take out the sexiness score and only count the other 4 criteria so she isn't penalized.

Personally, sexiness is not the problem, but HFV. Actually, for me it's not even a problem, but I see people giving her low scores just because of her age. Most of the top models started their career when they were 15 or even younger. I don't get why we all have to complain about her age? She has strong facial features that could give her more HF work compared to others.

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

If most of you like, I could take out the sexiness score and only count the other 4 criteria so she isn't penalized.

BTW, my score was b/c she looked underage (I kinda have similar issue w/ Barbara P.)  With Vanessa she looks much older than 16 that's why I gave her a higher score :smile:

I'm not trying to be an argumentative butthole here. :no2:

I'm fine if the scores/ratings stay the same because they have already happened and don't want further issues & bickering as a result of changing the score. In the future maybe there should be an underage rule to prevent this from happening again. :thumbs_up:

14 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Personally, sexiness is not the problem, but HFV. Actually, for me it's not even a problem, but I see people giving her low scores just because of her age. Most of the top models started their career when they were 15 or even younger. I don't get why we all have to complain about her age? She has strong facial features that could give her more HF work compared to others.

Skimming at the scores, her HFV is overall decent and higher than the default of 5.

14 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

I'm not trying to be an argumentative butthole here. :no2:

I'm fine if the scores/ratings stay the same because they have already happened and don't want further issues & bickering as a result of changing the score. In the future maybe there should be an underage rule to prevent this from happening again. :thumbs_up:

I think in other competitions, like Model League, for criteria that cannot be decided or have a lot of gray areas the scores are set to the default of 5. I thought I would give some wiggle room by setting the scores under 5 to 5 b/c she did get some decent scores for sexiness :smile:

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

:ninja: 

Now I feel bad with whatever score I may have given that round...

--------

Eva Adams

Beauty - 7
Sexiness - 6
HFV - 6
Mass Appeal - 7.5
Likability - 5

Ophelie Guillermand

Beauty - 5.8
Sexiness - 7.5
HFV - 8.5
Mass Appeal - 5
Likability - 6

Cameron Rorrison

Beauty - 7.5
Sexiness - 7.5
HFV - 6
Mass Appeal - 7.5
Likability - 7

Eva Adams

Beauty - 7
Sexiness - 6
HFV - 5
Mass Appeal - 7.5
Likability - 5

Ophelie Guillermand

Beauty - 5
Sexiness - 5
HFV - 8.5
Mass Appeal - 3
Likability - 5

Cameron Rorrison

Beauty - 8
Sexiness - 8
HFV - 2
Mass Appeal - 7.5
Likability - 8.5

Eva Adams

Beauty - 3.5
Sexiness - 5
HFV - 2
Mass Appeal - 5
Likability - 5

Ophelie Guillermand

Beauty - 7
Sexiness - 7
HFV - 8.5
Mass Appeal - 3.5
Likability - 6.5

Cameron Rorrison

Beauty - 6.5
Sexiness - 6
HFV - 3
Mass Appeal - 5
Likability - 5

Eva Adams

Beauty - 6.5
Sexiness - 6.5
HFV - 2.5
Mass Appeal - 5
Likability - 5

Ophelie Guillermand

Beauty - 8
Sexiness - 7.5
HFV - 9
Mass Appeal - 6
Likability - 6.5

Cameron Rorrison

Beauty - 7.5
Sexiness - 9
HFV - 4.5
Mass Appeal - 6
Likability - 7.5

16 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Skimming at the scores, her HFV is overall decent and higher than the default of 5.

I don't see why they should be changed tho. If people gave her low scores it was their choice, the reason why she got those shouldn't matter imo.