Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 minute ago, Emerods said:

Someone has to say Joan she is ridiculous. I see her like creating some king of gang inside the models and It's disgusting. I think they are trying to get angels' spotlight and i don't think that's fair. I want to know what Alessandra and Adriana think of them

Is she not allowed to have friends? 

Irina is so pretty and I’m actually digging the idea of someone who is pregnant and not in the super early stage doing the show instead of being hidden away as if she stopped being sexy. There aren’t many things more feminine than being pregnant. But I think the shoe choice is unfortunate because her ankles appear a bit swollen.

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Careful, you're going to be accused of being a racist again. :p 

:banghead:Yup, racist........ have no idea. I'm rushing to get through pictures and I don't care enough to sit there and have to double check who's who. If anyone has issues, take it up with the image agencies :smile:

Just now, Prettyphile said:

:banghead:Yup, racist........ have no idea. I'm rushing to get through pictures and I don't care enough to sit there and have to double check who's who. If anyone has issues, take it up with the image agencies :smile:

Never mind that the first girl that was mislabeled was white. :rofl: All least you're an equal opportunity racist. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.