Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 hour ago, duhampi said:

12 years ago... 

She was 23...

Now she is 35 years old!!!

I don't see the problem with her having an outfit that looked like the sexy heriones outfit. The problem is IMO it doesn't come close to that. The fact that her boots are long is the only reminder

How old she is doesn't matter about how good an outfit is supposed to be. if they put her in an outfit that was like the one from 2005, i'd be fine. As long as it looks good

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

This thread is going to explode so much. 

I feel like this is why Adriana is more relaxed this year. There is almost no pressure at all to rock shitty outfits.

Lol that would make her depressed. She didn't seem genuinely thrilled about her SA outfit and she stopped posting about VS for awhile after that lol.

Wtf is that second outfit for Adriana? I swear I don't get VS. 

Also, I'm sure I will step on someone's toes for asking this and they will throw a big temper tantrum but what is so special about Grace? I seriously don't see it. Plus she seems incredibly full of herself.

I'm imagining all the hate and salt that Adriana fans are gonna start spewing at the VS team on IG already. And possibly even for the Gigi fans given that someone was spreading false rumors about her getting the Swav wings.

But... if it's any consolation, let us remember that every year, one model always gets the ugliest outfit from the show, and Adriana had immunity for this long. It's really not THAT bad... 

8 minutes ago, Mo- said:

I wonder if Adriana or Ale or any other model that's been with them for a long while, gets to tell them 'No I don't like the outfit'. I've always wondered that but then again they'd come off as a brat And it's unprofessional. 

In Sophia's birthday post for Lily, it mentioned that Lily changed her Angel Ball outfit 2 hours before the show and it was her suggestion to do that. So I'm guessing some of them have some clout.

Adriana's TRA outfit really isn't that bad. The boots, like on the other TRA outfits we've seen them with, make it look worse than it is. But the colors are gorgeous. 

1 minute ago, ceceshores said:

In Sophia's birthday post for Lily, it mentioned that Lily changed her Angel Ball outfit 2 hours before the show and it was her suggestion to do that. So I'm guessing some of them have some clout.

Adriana's TRA outfit really isn't that bad. The boots, like on ever other outfit, make it look worse than it is. But the colors are gorgeous. 

Oh I didn't know that she changed outfits! I think it would be ok tht some girls get to have a say in what outfit to wear. 

Since the overal look of outfits in the pst years is bad in general I don't really care. I think I finally accepted VS needs change too and they can't go back to the past, even though it would be amazing.  

6 minutes ago, all-access-vs said:

im fucking dying these legit look like past wings that have been used the middle look like joan smalls birds of paradise wings and the far right look like lindsay ellingson's country girl wings

I think they do get inspiration from VS shows. I was so happy when I saw it haha I see Angels in Bloom, Fireworks, Game On and Romantic Journey!!!!

IMG_0802.JPG IMG_0803.JPG IMG_0804.JPG IMG_0805.JPG

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.