Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

16 minutes ago, Miss_Vogue said:

Does that mean only the Angels?! Because some models like Barbara F. are already going to Paris.

Barbara just said next stop Paris, she never said she was going in that moment, maybe she meant no more travelling fir the next week

Or it's just everyone minus Barbara. Doesn't affect anything if she misses it since only the Angels get press anyways and I can't see VS flying her to Paris, and then flying her back to NYC just so she can fly back to Paris. :idk: 

Jasmine got so blonde. :ninja: Really wish she had kept the darker colour. 

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

Here are some upcoming of the VSFS talk show promos...

12/2: CBS This Morning (Jasmine & Taylor)

12/2: Access Hollywood Live (Ale)

12/5: The Today Show (Adriana & Elsa --- @Clauds would approve of this paring :D)

I no longer give a fuckity fuck about this show, it may be the shitties thing ever and I will not care. I've won this year already. Finally got the pairing I've been waiting for years, now I just hope they don't dislike each other and have an awkward interview :rofl: 

And as for Jasmine's hair, I hate it. Wish she had kept it dark, this almost-blonde thing does not suit her at all :no::cry: 

I still can't deal with the fact that they never use Lais for promo. Gosh, girl speaks english better than Adriana and come on, she looks LOVELY in front of the camera. I dont want to start a Lais x model thing but she looks lovely and great in her interviews but VS keeps using girls like Stella whose charisma is low as f*** and can't change her facial expressions and Martha that everyone can clearly see that every word she says is part of the script. Seriously, VS is just stupid and a bunch of dickheads for not giving a chance to Lais. They don't let her speak, and she's good at speaking. 

Lais' English improved so much since she started working for VS and I would say she's less shy than what she used to (or at least she seemed shy in the past). I agree, she's really lovely, probably the most lovely out of them all, but sometimes she lacks of charisma, in my opinion. Still love her though, she's stunning and adorable!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.