Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

11 hours ago, Clauds said:

So after looking at all the girls we have confirmed for the casting I gotta say I'm pretty happy with it, there's for sure some girls I would change but all in all, it's the first time VS has such a diverse cast and there's really this many different types of girls which is great and I think every woman can see herself represented by at least one of the women walking*. 

No redhead though, I don't feel represented :dry:

(I'm kidding but seriously, I'd love to see a redhead walk the show!) 

Are we sure Josephine already had one fitting ? I know she tweeted "Fitting so excited arrrgh" about 4 days ago but they were no pictures at all and every Angels who attented the fittings got behind-the-scene pictures and some also got papped. It could just be that she was excited to go to the fitting, that she just couldn't wait. Cause today she tweeted "My Big #vsfashionshow fitting is today!! Argh can't wait to see all I'm wearing" so that means she have no idea what she is wearing.

4 hours ago, *Luna* said:

That video of Stella's fitting is fun, but I don't like this hairstyle. I loved the hair in the early 2000 shows, and 2006 was perfect imo. Also, it's odd that Stella sounds American, yet she was born in Belgium, has Northern Irish parents, and grew up in NZ and Australia...? :p 

When all of those mix, maybe it turns into American. Thats perhaps how the American accent came to be.. ;)

13 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Are we sure Josephine already had one fitting ? I know she tweeted "Fitting so excited arrrgh" about 4 days ago but they were no pictures at all and every Angels who attented the fittings got behind-the-scene pictures and some also got papped. It could just be that she was excited to go to the fitting, that she just couldn't wait. Cause today she tweeted "My Big #vsfashionshow fitting is today!! Argh can't wait to see all I'm wearing" so that means she have no idea what she is wearing.

Possible she always so excited when it's VS-related

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.