Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

2 minutes ago, ticktock said:

...it's called BRIGHT NIGHT Fantasy Bra...why wouldn't it be in...BRIGHT NIGHT? 

That'd be weird if it were in a different section.

I would have to see sketches of Bright Night section.

If it's a dark looking section it would be very out of place.

Mountain Romance is about the Earth and there's nothing more earth-like than diamonds and emeralds

1 minute ago, lovesparks said:

Shawn Mendes? 

I taught of that but then told myself he might be young to be around women in panties but Biber performed back then so it's a possibility.

3 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

yes Tove :chicken: i'm 99% sure for PINK they will have 5Harmony

Oh god please no I'd rather have Ariana than those girls

1 minute ago, peroxideblonde said:

Little Mix then

I would dig that ! Their UK tour end on Nov 26 so it's a possibility but they aren't really huge so I don't know if I could see VS reaching for them.

And if they do perform then be sure to have a Jourdan 2.0 with Gigi, she will never walk the show with them performing a song baching her bf...

Just now, diamondtw said:

I would dig that ! Their UK tour end on Nov 26 so it's a possibility but they aren't really huge so I don't know if I could see VS reaching for them.

And if they do perform then be sure to have a Jourdan 2.0 with Gigi, she will never walk the show with them performing a song baching her bf...

you're right, i forgot one of them was Zayn's ex! :rofl:

In Nov 29 and Dec 1st there that Jingle Ball concert in the US, so we can be sure that neither Meghan Trainor, The Chainsmokers, Fifth Harmony, Backstreet Boys, Alessia Cara, Charlie Puth, Daya, Lukas Graham, Hailee Steinfeld, Shawn Mendes, Diplo, Tove Lo and Niall Horan will perform at the VSFS.

1 minute ago, diamondtw said:

In Nov 29 and Dec 1st there that Jingle Ball concert in the US, so we can be sure that neither Meghan Trainor, The Chainsmokers, Fifth Harmony, Backstreet Boys, Alessia Cara, Charlie Puth, Daya, Lukas Graham, Hailee Steinfeld, Shawn Mendes, Diplo, Tove Lo and Niall Horan will perform at the VSFS.

THANK GOD FOR THE ONES IN BOLD. :rofl:

Batshit crazy and deluded 11 old fans of Behati are again in action, just check instagram video of Jasmine and video on youtube. :D She has the smallest amount of fans compared to other angels, but 90 percent of them are INSANE, but she has the youngest fan base so maybe that is the reason. Just few of their comments:

behati is a hundred times cute and bautiful than jas bitch

I hope they cancel this year show that what you get for not giving Bee fantasy bra

this girl got fb bra because she is black, she stole it from behati and behati is good so she gave it to her

Their comments are goldmine, to have a nerve to say something bad about looks of other angels, when your fave looks like a hot mess and it is the most criticized angel look wise. :D

4 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Little Mix for me as well, I want a catfight! :chicken:

5 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Shout Out to My Ex, and then Gigi and Perrie can brawl. 

And Gigi showed us at FW that she's here to fight so there's gonna be blood on da floor !

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.