Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

19 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Not sure Bregje can make it this year as she might be on location for Ice Age 6 :sad:

10 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

At least she will be around ice so she could calm that burn :PinkCouture2: 

I can't even deal with this right now. I'm gonna need to take a day to process that brilliance. @Prettyphile you always destroy my existence.

22 hours ago, coolboy said:

The show would be at the Grand Palais Paris on November 30th

Yup. Jen also follows the Grand Palais on IG. Official announcement on location and airing date is happening on Monday. Location is obvious. I want to post the airing date but I don't know if I should. Thoughts? (I have proof - but not sure if I should post the screenshot) I also believe Bee and Candice are out this year. :cry2:

11 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I noticed Bryan's account was deleted/deactivated today. I wonder if VS was feeling a little sour that he spoiled their surprise. 

I'm still trying to figure it out. I haven't really said anything on there. Only stuff I can think of was a comment on bellemere's pic of jas' head saying can't wait and I posted Sofia's vids and posted that photo of Sara but that spoke for itself. They would've just reported the photo like in the past not the whole account. 

1 hour ago, 500daysofbryan said:

I'm still trying to figure it out. I haven't really said anything on there. Only stuff I can think of was a comment on bellemere's pic of jas' head saying can't wait and I posted Sofia's vids and posted that photo of Sara but that spoke for itself. They would've just reported the photo like in the past not the whole account. 

Sorry, i'm a newbie here so im trying to figure what is this about? can someone please explain what actuappy happened? Thanks❤

3 hours ago, 500daysofbryan said:

What Sofia's vids?

22 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Okay, if they announce Monday, maybr they announce adjacent to the castings and promote their snap and all

Yeah. Armando posted a while back that he leaves to NY on the 22nd. Next week is going to be a very very very busy week. It's like London all over again. I'm excited to see how it's all going to go down. 

Edit: I wonder who's opening the show. I can only picture Adriana or Elsa doing it for this show.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.