Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

9 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Pretty much yeah. Well I don't remember well but Very Sexy Now for sure and I think there was some VDay pictures too

Those are both really old campaigns, so I'm guessing those stores just haven't been updated in a while. :idk: In my experience, the airport locations don't get new signage very often- I've seen Doutzen and Karlie in them still sometimes. I work by a VS store and walk by it 2-3 times a week, and Sara is rarely featured, as least of late.

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Those are both really old campaigns, so I'm guessing those stores just haven't been updated in a while. :idk: In my experience, the airport locations don't get new signage very often- I've seen Doutzen and Karlie in them still sometimes. I work by a VS store and walk by it 2-3 times a week, and Sara is rarely featured, as least of late.

LOL so true I saw Doutzen, Chanel, Karlie photos in the Amsterdam airport recently. I thought wow they haven't updated in a while.

34 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Lindsay's face is plaster across the construction barrier wall of the VS at Mohegan Sun a couple of weeks ago :rofl: 

19 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I know an issue with some of the older stores too is that some of their permanent fixtures feature old Angels. One store in my city has framed pictures of Miranda and Rosie still. :rofl: 

How funny. But don't they have a certain time frame in which they can still use models faces and stuff?

@brandie013 @toodarnhot

To me, the sketch has more of a three-dimensional wing shape whereas the real thing is more like a round shield on her back. The colours are fabulous but I loved the idea that the feathers were like trailing after her. That didn’t happen even when Alessandra was in motion.

I think that the sketch could be modified a bit (different colours) and used for e.g. a forest nymph or a fairy-themed outfit. They would need to manage to execute an airier look that’s in the sketch though and not have the feathers be so solid.

Anyone have any wishes for this years show? Realistically speaking of course. We ain't getting old school. I know it'll be more of the same tired formula. Which we come crawling back for each year :rofl:.

My main wish for this year is less girls and better outfit distribution. Last years was awful. Vet Angels should get 3. I still don't think Behati and Candice will be back this year. So Adriana, Alessandra, Lily, Elsa, Lais, Jasmine to me should at least get 3 outfits each. Stella, Romee, Sara, Taylor, Martha and Josephine all 2. The regular girls 2. And mainly keep 1 look for Pink girls.

And since 2008 there hasn't been finale outfits. They don't need to craft outfits just chuck some simple lingerie on other girls and make it all look cohesive. The ending is boring and needs a change.

27 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Anyone have any wishes for this years show? Realistically speaking of course. We ain't getting old school. I know it'll be more of the same tired formula. Which we come crawling back for each year :rofl:.

My main wish for this year is less girls and better outfit distribution. Last years was awful. Vet Angels should get 3. I still don't think Behati and Candice will be back this year. So Adriana, Alessandra, Lily, Elsa, Lais, Jasmine to me should at least get 3 outfits each. Stella, Romee, Sara, Taylor, Martha and Josephine all 2. The regular girls 2. And mainly keep 1 look for Pink girls.

And since 2008 there hasn't been finale outfits. They don't need to craft outfits just chuck some simple lingerie on other girls and make it all look cohesive. The ending is boring and needs a change.

I think they should do the angels equally so preferably all 3.

They could just be simple PR/press gifts that VS sends out all the time.

Could be that they've been specifically sent to girls who have been invited to the castings so they can make posts just like Bridget did and give VSX some free promo while the girls have a chance to do some free ass kissing and show off their stuff before castings. 

Yeah pretty much what @toodarnhot said. I assume that there are already certain girls that are a for sure for the show. Also with it 98% being in Paris this year they might have to sort out that stuff a little earlier.

I wonder if Sophie's girls will all be there this year? Joan posted a throwback to her 10 shoot she did for VS. Sophie's girls make it each year. 3 of them are the fit girls so I reckon we will see them again. Devon, Cindy, Barbara F, Constance, Joan, Sui, Ming, Lily D. Anyone else i'm forgetting? I used to have Jourdan on that list but her Twitter rant after not getting casted last year makes me think she's a goner from VS for good.

3 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Pretty sure Sui He is back. Ed wished her a HBD recently :smile:

Its about that time now where all these little things start coming out.  

23 minutes ago, Sanni said:

It’s crazy how much more conservative TV has gotten even compared with 10 years ago. So if the lingerie has cut-outs, I hope they won’t use that ugly flesh toned fabric underneath them again. And no blurring of butt shots etc.!

It hasn't been too bad the last few years. 2011 they blurred out a lot but then after that they stopped so it should be fine.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.