Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

^ Do you know the source on those images? 

They moved the show dates from September 20th, to October 2nd, so I assume Bee's due sometime around there. If it's true that Candice is due after her, she could be cutting it close to making the show if they tape in the beginning of November as usual. EDIT: When they moved the show to London, they taped in December, so maybe they'll push the taping just depending on the scheduling of the overseas location and all that. 

5 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

They moved the show dates from September 20th, to October 2nd, so I assume Bee's due sometime around there. If it's true that Candice is due after her, she could be cutting it close to making the show if they tape in the beginning of November as usual. 

source :@livingartofarmando, they make show elements for the show every year.

so this is real:excited:

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

They moved the show dates from September 20th, to October 2nd, so I assume Bee's due sometime around there. If it's true that Candice is due after her, she could be cutting it close to making the show if they tape in the beginning of November as usual. 

The original source is livingartofarmando on IG. The comment he left is a little confusing in this one (at least to me): 

Isn't there a rumor the show films at the end of November? If that's the case, I think both Candice and Bee will walk.

1 minute ago, ceceshores said:

The original source is livingartofarmando on IG. The comment he left is a little confusing in this one (at least to me): 

That's what I was wondering. It's very likely it is, but there's something about the sketches that don't seem very VS to me. :idk: 

Just looked at the tags on the picture of the wings. 

I don't think it's for the VSFS. :rofl: This is why I never trust the VS fan pages who just go crazy with a tidbit of unconfirmed info. 

Confused about what? :idk: They're not for VS. He never indicated they were for VS. He just said he had deadline coming up for VS, after someone asked about them. The sketches look nothing like VS sketches- look at the make up they drew on :ninja:, the captions indicate they're for a theatre type show, and he tagged the client in one of the pictures. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.