Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Seriously... This is a joke. I can't believe Megan Puleri has got a gear and is probably about to walk the show again. Jordan van der Vyver said that she now knows what they want and will be more experienced next year but Megan Puleri literally had zero work before that and no runway experience... how annoying.

1 minute ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Correct. Bridget was not at castings. She has time though, I think she'll get there in the next few years.

She is so young, 17? Or maybe 16 i don't know but her photos are amazing, i love when she works with jared thomas

17 minutes ago, elfstone said:

+1

She would have been perfect  :yes:

Shame VS ignored her all those years. Maybe they'll make up for it by casting Liz Turner and Bo Krsmanovic this year :Angel:

If we went for the swimsuit genre, I’d be curious to see Hannah Ferguson and Xenia Deli in the show.

It would have been interesting if Jessica Lee Buchanan and Candice Boucher had gone to castings.

I like that out of the SI model search contestants, Ebonee Davis went and I feel pretty magnanimous towards Megan Williams as well. I wouldn’t have minded Daniela Lopez going either.

Jessica Strother’s face and eyes can look absolutely striking in pictures but it bothers me that her BTS pictures for World Swimsuit did not wow me and her smile isn’t the greatest either :/

seriously Megan Puleri is the most cringe worthy creature alive. She's not just weird; she's weird and so full of herself like bitch you're nothing compared to the woman you're close to so please calm the fk down uuurrggghhh seriously she got me in my nerves and damn it, I can't believe she got a call back.

18 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

I can not believe that Megan Puleri not give up with VS. Ed must be in love with her and let her march this year too.

She will never give up, it's the only thing she does, VSFS. I saw her working this year but she did i don't know, maybe 3 runways in the first fashion month of this year, and i didn't saw her in the last fashion month. Just in random trips to Japan....

Why should Megan give up? Because others don't like her? :rofl: Sure that's how life works. :rofl: That's like saying your going to ignore a job promotion because the other people you work with don't like you.  Good for Megan using any connections she can to help further her career, if even only a little bit.. 

I wish people would stop acting offended (this is NOT directed at anyone), because if people are seriously this salty over a model getting cast - you're in for a rude awakening in the real world.

Ed

http://img.memecdn.com/the-amount-of-fucks-given_o_408458.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.