chick style

he used to play alot for arsenal...

it's arsene wenger..

his mind is SCREWED!

selling viera!!!?!?!?!?

biggest mistake!!!

selling petit,overmars!!!

mistake!

and know arsene is making a big mistake too ..selling ashley cole he is one of the best defenders in europe ..i think arsene is getting old

Actually, Cole is overrated anyway. They did fine without him last season. And the guy playing in his place was playing out of position.

he used to play alot for arsenal...

it's arsene wenger..

his mind is SCREWED!

selling viera!!!?!?!?!?

biggest mistake!!!

selling petit,overmars!!!

mistake!

and know arsene is making a big mistake too ..selling ashley cole he is one of the best defenders in europe ..i think arsene is getting old

Actually, Cole is overrated anyway. They did fine without him last season. And the guy playing in his place was playing out of position.

Cole overrated i dont agree with you...did u see england v greece? he saved england's goal so many times...he is class defender IMO..

joe cole>ashley cole

looks and skills

how can you compare joe cole with ashley cole?...they cant be compared to each other....ashley cole is a defender and joe cole is a right-footed midfielder who plays as a winger for chelsea ...ashley cole plays at left back...joe cole plays as a winger as an attacking midfielder...

• 2 weeks later...