Bellazon

iPods

Neo52285

The kind of people that have a Louis Vuitton ipod case are the kind of people that shouldn't own Louis Vuitton! There is money and then there is class.

Umm what the hell is your problem? She likes the cover and like Louis...so why do you hate her liking it? :blink:

Hmm.....I'm sorry my friend but you have some serious issues. Not liking someone because they want something is totally stupid what age did you grow up in? Money and class? What do you know about it? Aparently not a lot hence the stupid comments above.

Woah, I didn't say I didn't like her. But seeing that picture reminded me of the people I see at airports a lot of the time. They have Louis Vuitton handbags , purses, suitcases etc etc. You know the people I mean?

In Britain at least, class plays a large role in society. The Beckhams are seen as people with no class, but a lot of money. Prince Harry/William are seen as people with a lot money and class. There is quite a difference there.

Anyways, onto Ipods, I prefer Irivers :)

Most of them use flash, which is far superior to hard drives and will eventually take over I think. But technology needs to pick up and currently they can't make flash as big as normal hard drives.

I like the Clix, with buttons around the outside it gives you a much bigger screen to size ratio

clixscreenkb3.jpg

Stupid comparing royals to common people...also that thing looks retarded. :laugh:

I used 2 complete opposites because I didn't think you understood what I was going on about, but you do :ninja: :laugh:

When I first set eyes on it, I thought it was the coolest thing ever, now I find out its retarded :(

Thanks... :p I try to make people laugh...I think I'm funny. :laugh:

Where did I get it...a friend recorded it for me! :D

You want it? :shifty: It RTW fall 07/08 The Doors..Amy Whinehouse...and The Killers! :woot: :woot:

And NFD...glad you found out it was retarded. :flower: I love pointing things out for the unfourtanate. ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Note to self: never cheat on ex especially with the fat, older, uglier brother :p

I know she prob. does!!! The designers make them for them especially, lucky <_<

I want this Louis Vuitton ipod cover :drool:

one friend of mine has the Monogram ipod nano cover, it's pretty cool! ;) (and fits perfectly with his LV hand bag and other small leather goods ;) )

Thanks... :p I try to make people laugh...I think I'm funny. :laugh:

Where did I get it...a friend recorded it for me! :D

You want it? :shifty: It RTW fall 07/08 The Doors..Amy Whinehouse...and The Killers! :woot: :woot:

And NFD...glad you found out it was retarded. :flower: I love pointing things out for the unfourtanate. ;)

Well I'd hardly call myself unfortunate, a lot people would say I'm very fortunate....excluding you of course ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...