Bellazon

iPods

Neo52285

Okay so I went to the apple website...and I connected to the USB drive...the white thing that connect to the comp. (Im not techonligically savy so sorry :p)

I did now my iPod works but all my songs are gone. :cry:

What happened?...I had alomst 900 songs. :cry2:

Hmm I think I'm getting the big fat ugly Zune...my friend said it works like a charm, and much better then iPod..but I love my mini! :/

Its so cute....I don't like uglies (if you haven't noticed) But.....I don't know. Damn iPod just been pissing me off. :ermm:

wow, no I haven't ever seen that it looks weird. Not my style for my ipod :/ I like they small so they can fit anywhere, those things look like someone's hand size and black on black is :x on that zune. I wonder what kind of ipod Victoria has.... :hehe:

I know they're beyong ugly they should be beaten...I know what you mean. iPods are so cute...i mean getting a zune will be like cheating on your boyfriend with his fatter, uglier, older brother. :ermm: (Don't ask) :ninja:

She probably has the coolest one ever because everything she owns is cool...and fab. :hehe: :p :heart:

That's fucking awesome! You're fucking awesome Destiny! I like you. :shifty: And I normally don't like people here. :p My opinion is sometimes to shallow and right to it and some people have a problem with it. In other words: whackjobs. :laugh:

Fo sho' :yes: :p

Like I said before...people who think otherwise are a bunch of uglies! <_<

But you're no ugly Destiny...no no you are supercool and fab. :hehe: :flower:

we've totally hijacked the iPod thread with our coolness and fabulousness :woot: :woot: :woot:...some genius misspelled iPod (Ipod :rofl:)

Anyways...no hijacking is complete without....

FROGGY FROGGY FROGGY FROGGY FROGGY :|

post-16178-0-1446418036-33514_thumb.gif post-16178-0-1446418036-35833_thumb.gif post-16178-0-1446418036-36368_thumb.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Note to self: never cheat on ex especially with the fat, older, uglier brother :p

I know she prob. does!!! The designers make them for them especially, lucky <_<

I want this Louis Vuitton ipod cover :drool:

The kind of people that have a Louis Vuitton ipod case are the kind of people that shouldn't own Louis Vuitton! There is money and then there is class.

Aaaa...I want that LV case too...:woot: lol...so cute...well,u guys kinda made me fell a little better,at least I know I'm not the only one whose iPod is crappy...xD :ermm:

:laugh: my ipod has only been crappy once and took my 2 days to fix it <_<

btw love your sig. and avi colin farrell is :drool: