Bellazon

32 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

ooooooh i get the 3rd location now, they are all athletes!!

this is Aly

aly.png

Good catch! No wonder there's been such difficulty IDing any of the third location girls. Hopefully with this new knowledge someone can ID the others.

10 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

Tanya wasn't mantioned by MJ or SI, Kate yes..and MJ posted a pic with her saying "my fav humans" imo she wants Kate back but we'll see

Kate Bock doesn't need to be in the issue anymore. She is achieved what most of the successful models have achieved. Date a rich athlete or celeb. Look at the trend Brooklyn Decker - Andy Roddick, Kate Upton - Justin Verlander, Hannah Davis - Derek Jeter, Irina - Pregant w/ Bradley Cooper, Kate Bock - Kevin Love who is teammates with Lebron James, the SI Sportsman of the Year. Plus all the ones that have dated Dicaprio, thinking they were going to be the "One". Getting Kevin Love to put a ring on it, is her main focus.

now i'm sure there's still one more location!

who do you want to see?

i hope for Emily, Tanya, Sofia or Erin..the rest can stay home for me

in my nightmares the last one looks like this :rofl:

Lily

Kate B

Kelly

Gigi (even tho i don't mind her but after the weight loss i hope she's gone)

+ another rookie i don't like (but maybe i can forgive the awful line up if the rookie is Dioni)

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

in my nightmares the last one looks like this :rofl:

Lily

Kate B

Kelly

Gigi (even tho i don't mind her but after the weight loss i hope she's gone)

+ another rookie i don't like (but maybe i can forgive the awful line up if the rookie is Dioni)

u mean kelly r or gale