Bellazon

@toodarnhot Thank you. So Kyra has somehow managed to gain popularity on Instagram. I suppose that explains how she got chosen to be one of the contestants in the first place.

Mia Kang does not resemble Jessica Gomes in my opinion. She fills the same spot as Chrissy Tiegen in the looks department.

5 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

18jxeoyr80u9sjpg.jpg

:rofl:

Mia's SI shoot was great, she's an incredibly gorgeous girl :heart:

517651-500w.jpg mia8.jpg 

I'm happy she won, but whats the deal?

Did DiCaprio pull some strings and she's the next GF like how :rofl: 

1 minute ago, katchitup said:

I'm happy she won, but whats the deal?

Did DiCaprio pull some strings and she's the next GF like how :rofl: 

If anyone pulled any strings it was most likey Donald Trump! :D

I think she is a pretty girl too but her SI photos didn't do her justice :/ 

Just now, PinkCouture said:

If anyone pulled any strings it was most likey Donald Trump! :D

I think she is a pretty girl too but her SI photos didn't do her justice :/ 

I blame trump for anything :rofl:

Agreed, but I thought her pics were among the best of the model search girls, along with Dani. Happy to see her give another year a go.

Also Kyra's SI pics were REALLLY bad but I actually think she looks pretty cute in some of her other shoots.  

Mia have a great body tho . and i honestly feel like everyone wanting Dani is just because she is a sweet girl and is the one that have an acccount on BZ who comments on her thread lets be honest.  plus her pics were meh.... Mia body is on point sadly not that much that face , same Dani tbh.  for me who did the best shots was Ebonee Davis but she fucked up her chance leakin hailey cover :rofl:

Mia seems fine, but she was a solid #5 of 6 for me, ahead of only Kyra.  Ebonee and Megan were my runaway favorites, and frankly they seem to have the most going on in their careers.  It's ridiculous that only 1 of the model search girls will be back when they were so much stronger as a group than the rookie class.  And it would've just been nice if we went with a more natural girl than one with obvious implants, but that's just my personal opinion.  Seems like no one in SI's main audience is offended by that lol.