Bellazon

Just now, Sanni said:

@katchitup But weren’t you one of the most active posters in her thread? Or was that mainly because of Bar dating Leo?

I was a long time ago, when I first joined BZ and Bar was dating Leo :p I've still stayed a fan of her work and her body, she's actually got the best body in the industry (better than Candice, Gisele, etc.) according to me :p After the breakup she started displaying some not so great behaviors though and started posting less :whistle: 

Hah, yes. I’m the same i.e. I don’t really like her personality and usually that would put me off from a model completely but her body is just too good to ignore so she is on the “list” for me.

5 minutes ago, katchitup said:

After the breakup she started displaying some not so great behaviors though

What were those things?

8 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Hah, yes. I’m the same i.e. I don’t really like her personality and usually that would put me off from a model completely but her body is just too good to ignore so she is on the “list” for me.

What were those things?

Same.

Well during some SI interviews in the past I remember she didn't get along with the other girls very well, and was pretty rude/snotty to them in interviews. I remember one where she hosted an event and SI followed her throughout the night interviewing the SI ladies and you could see the ladies were not a fan of her and she was not a fan of them :laugh:  and well the tax evasion thing, which she is seemingly just going to get a slap on the wrist for. Plus after the breakup she was seen with some fairly unattractive millionaires and just kind of put her in a sort of money grubbing light.

Of course I don't think she's an awful terrible person, and I think she has redeeming qualities (mainly her face and body :p ) but she as a person has done some things that are just kind of offputting. 

Wow, I didn’t even know those things especially the tax evasion one! :o

8 minutes ago, katchitup said:

I remember one where she hosted an event and SI followed her throughout the night interviewing the SI ladies and you could see the ladies were not a fan of her and she was not a fan of them :laugh:

That sounds amazing :rofl: Is the video still available?

Just now, Sanni said:

Wow, I didn’t even know those things especially the tax evasion one! :o

That sounds amazing :rofl: Is the video still available?

Yeah basically paid no taxes in isreal for forever :p 

I don't think it is, it wasn't on Youtube it was a livestream or something like that. Her and Anne V especially (which Leo was spotted hanging out with on one of his vacations during a Bar breakup) :rofl: They both looked a eachother with disgust and when Bar had to ask her a question about SI, after Anne's answer she just went "Yeah" and turned right around and I remember Anne rolled her eyes like WTF :rofl: 

Just now, Sanni said:

^ Damn, someone should have captured that video! “I don’t know her” moment :laugh:

It was pretty akward Bar looked at her in disgust, Anne answered her question, Then Bar quickly gave a non chalant "Yeah" Then turned quickly around, and you could see Anne just rolling her eyes like Fuck you :rofl: This was recorded on a bus that all the SI girls were on, Bar was sitting in the seat behind Anne next to MJ. 

I also remember her and Hilary Rhoda didn't get along in the video either. Hilary kept trying to get her to talk about Leo in front of the cameras and Bar was not having it :rofl: 

6 minutes ago, katchitup said:

It was pretty akward Bar looked at her in disgust, Anne answered her question, Then Bar quickly gave a non chalant "Yeah" Then turned quickly around, and you could see Anne just rolling her eyes like Fuck you :rofl: This was recorded on a bus that all the SI girls were on, Bar was sitting in the seat behind Anne next to MJ. 

I also remember her and Hilary Rhoda didn't get along in the video either. Hilary kept trying to get her to talk about Leo in front of the cameras and Bar was not having it :rofl: 

Haa, was Hilary being passive-aggressive? :laugh: Aren’t Hilary and Anne V friends?

That account of Bar and Anne V’s encounter sounds like Bar was the one who made the interview an issue for them.

6 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Haa, was Hilary being passive-aggressive? :laugh: Aren’t Hilary and Anne V friends?

That account of Bar and Anne V’s encounter sounds like Bar was the one who made the interview an issue for them.

Yeah Hilary was, it was clear Hilary didn't like Bar :laugh: I'm not sure if they are/were friends..

Yes it was, during the whole time she was talking to anne she was like "yeah, yeah" as she kept talking, and then Bar made kind of a disgusted face then turned around. Bar was in a seat behind her interviewing her from that seat :p There was some serious shade during this stream :laugh: 

7 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Yeah Hilary was, it was clear Hilary didn't like Bar :laugh: I'm not sure if they are/were friends..

Yes it was, during the whole time she was talking to anne she was like "yeah, yeah" as she kept talking, and then Bar made kind of a disgusted face then turned around. Bar was in a seat behind her interviewing her from that seat :p There was some serious shade during this stream :laugh: 

What year was that? Perhaps the other models felt that Bar was getting all the attention because of who she was dating.

They should do a livestream again but perhaps SI is too afraid to attempt that! :D I did detect some tension the year Kate was on the cover and they took a group picture of all the models in a boxing ring in Vegas.

4 minutes ago, Sanni said:

What year was that? Perhaps the other models felt that Bar was getting all the attention because of who she was dating.

They should do a livestream again but perhaps SI is too afraid to attempt that! :D I did detect some tension the year Kate was on the cover and they took a group picture of all the models in a boxing ring in Vegas.

I think it was 2010? 

What event was that? Are there pics of that one? :p