Bellazon

Baskin Champion
Thumbnail

Jeanmarc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We met with dozens of beautiful women looking to be a part of our SI Swimsuit 2018 rookie class, and we're inviting you to get to know them, too! 

Next up is Baskin Champion. This Alabama native has been modeling for just two years but if she looks familiar, there's a reason. Her sister Abby was also in for a casting! As for Baskin, she loves Pilates, chocolate chip cookies and Alabama football. Roll tide!

baskin-champion-lead.jpg baskin-champion2.jpg baskin-champion3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lostdiadem said:

I hope that this rumour about her being with Bieber is fake. I already see offensive comments in her Instagram just because of this. How to ruin your own career, girl. Good job :rofl: 

Baskin Champion and Justin Bieber head to his home after attending a Craig David concert.

justin beiber looks horrible-I barely recognize him since the last Vs.  the kid looks like he's been doing drugs

43 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Baskin Champion and Justin Bieber head to his home after attending a Craig David concert.

justin beiber looks horrible-I barely recognize him since the last Vs.  the kid looks like he's been doing drugs

Not a fan of his but exactly how can you see that from this distance with red eye? Kill her career she has 4 pages on 1/2 of one is about him atleast people know her now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...