Bellazon

Miss Popularity... RESULTS

Prettyphile

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Voting is over - atm I'm having pc issues, so I need to recount every single round (lost everything, and my slave drive with all the comp info isn't being acknowledged by my pc). Will start the comp back asap!

Its always best to have  2 ssds in raid 1 for windows drive.  I hope you didnt lose any precious stuff :mellow:

Alright so just a little update, the comp won't start till between the 12 and 14 when I get my new desktop. As of today I've managed to kill two desktops, and a wireless headset lol The laptop I'm currently on is being run by a potato, and is basically a glorified typewriter... Sorry for the delay.. Oh and I was 75% done with the scores, and lost them again o.o lol

9 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm going to try and count scores on this piece of shit and rather than risk losing the scores cause lord knows my luck sucks and this thing will die, I'm  going to send the scores to someone on bz for safe keeping lol

Have you use Microsoft excel is pretty good to count scores? 

14 hours ago, Kells. said:

Have you use Microsoft excel is pretty good to count scores? 

Not to speak for Pretty, but her potato she is using now can barely do anything, skype even just with chatting no voice is a chore and to quote her:

[12:07:40 PM] I can't even open C Drive folder without it hating life.
[12:07:43 PM]  lol
[12:08:11 PM]  I have everything disabled, and it's taking me 10 mins to scroll on 1 bz page because of the amount of gifs

Plus, with her luck this past week of computers dying (see post above) she's not too keen on keeping the only copy on her temporary potato, but i'm not sure what she's using, probably a word document to count them :idk: Something basic the computer won't try to commit suoduko with

On 1/7/2017 at 7:55 AM, Prettyphile said:

Alright so just a little update, the comp won't start till between the 12 and 14 when I get my new desktop. As of today I've managed to kill two desktops, and a wireless headset lol The laptop I'm currently on is being run by a potato, and is basically a glorified typewriter... Sorry for the delay.. Oh and I was 75% done with the scores, and lost them again o.o lol

Might I suggest putting one together yourself? :p  That way the money to be saved will be utilized to buy a better motherboard ( my personal experience is its usually the motherboard which causes pc to die down :ninja:) Cause pc builders usually use crappy motherboards unless they are charging  premium

On 1/8/2017 at 3:37 PM, elfstone said:

Might I suggest putting one together yourself? :p  That way the money to be saved will be utilized to buy a better motherboard ( my personal experience is its usually the motherboard which causes pc to die down :ninja:) Cause pc builders usually use crappy motherboards unless they are charging  premium

Building a second computer as we speak lol. I just bought a sick case, and my last pc was built by hand, so I'm not sure what the issue is :sad:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133283&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Cases+(Computer+Cases+-+ATX+Form)-_-N82E16811133283&gclid=CMbcqLePuNECFdgKgQodnUMLTA&gclsrc=aw.ds

I'm going to do black lighting in the case, maybe a little orange and Halloween the hell out of it.