Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Constance just posted a picture with Behati confirming that she's opening. (Behati of course, not Constance)

So basically VS caved to all the crazy Behati fans that went insane on social media because she didn't get the FB? Cool.

As a Behati's fan I like this but at the same time I don't see Bee like an Angel who deserves to open two shows in two followed years, I only accept that with Adri; I also would prefer the FB on her than Lily, but the real thing is that this year should have done the two fantasy bra from the last year and Doutzen would be the one with the FB in 2014 :(

.......I really can't. VS needs to stop with this Behati madness. Everyone already knows who she is, they just don't care. Making Adri, Ale, and Candice take the backseat and making it the Behati show wont make people care. I'm so over this. :rofl:

As long as the public not buying it, its cool lol. Everybody gonna have their time

Maybe for Gigi, not for Abel. I heard she declined to walk VS because she thought it was too much, she went with Gigi to her casting and that's why we got the picture with the #vsfittings thing.

Also I heard both Selena Gomez & Ellie's new CDs ... We're in for earbleeding folks :rofl:

Hi! First time poster! May I ask where you heard this from? And what do you mean by "she thought it was too much?" If this is true, good for her, for wanting to keep her relationship on the low-low