Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Bee's outfit is just no. + I find no article saying she's wearing three outfits.

Here is her interview with W magazine and it clearly says she has 3outfits (loving that tho)

But she doesn't say it... the person who wrote it say that. I hope it's true, because that means some angels getting 3 outfits, but who knows.

Some people on this thread, :rofl: STAAAAAP IIIIIIT!

Ya'll know nothing about who is going to open, close, wear, etc. Just enjoy what is being posted! You don't like a model? Just scroll past? Really not hard. One comment here and there is okay, but bringing it up religiously is getting over rated.

Stop being the Kardashions of this thread :rofl:

cW21Be5.gif

Adriana better have three outfits.

Somebody great has to have three. And she only got two last time :(.

I see why behati has three though.. No fb, probably not opening.

But at the same time, I feel like every now and then VS alternates who gets two outfits and who gets three. Candice had 3 in 2012, Adriana and ale two. 2013 adriana and ale had 3, candice two (and maybe some other angels ) . Last year ale and adri 2, even though that has more to do with them not having time to change out of their fb's, candice 3(and I feel like her and the rest were able to get that many because VS didn't get to pick as many girls as they do when they have the show in NYC)

But I think behati has went every show with three outfits so yeah, I wouldn't mind her only having two outfits too.

Candice had 3 in 2013, and she opened the show with fb. Candice is the only one who had 3 outfits constantly since 2008.

I checked VS gallery to count properly and it will be interesting to have in one place. I will start counting from 2007.

Adriana had 3 looks in: 2007, 2008, 2010, 2013

Ale had 3 looks in: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013

Behati had 3 looks in: 2012, 2013, 2014

Candice had 3 looks in: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

So in the last 8 years Candice walked the most with 7 years in a row with 3 looks, then Ale with 6, Adriana with 4 and Behati with 3.

As much I don't like Behati she really didn't get more chance to walk, so I am ok if they want to give her 3 looks.

I would love for Candice to get 3 looks, but I won't be mad, because she had it 7 times, 7 years in a row, even when she wasn't an angel, it is more than enough honor, It is no big deal if she doesn't get it this year.

+1

Ok so far...

Martha's outfit looks great, I really liked it. It will look better on the runway.

Taylor's outfit: she is gorgeous and that kinda "flag wing" or whatever it is looks great on her. I must admit I'm kinda surprised that she got stuck in pink being an angel, but she fits pink very well too, so happy to see her in pink with a good outfit.

Candice's outfit: well... She always looks stunning! And I love those wings and that bikini she's wearing, she will look hot as always.

Adriana's outfit: the underwear looks great, but mmmm... Is this birds of paradise or what? Seriously....

Ale's outfit: best one so far. She deserves a good outfit and she got it! Love the colors and the wings will look amaaaazing on the runway!

Bee's outfit: oh my god... A total disaster! Poor girl.

Do some of you have lives seriously! I couldn't care less how many outfits and model has? Seriously re-evaluate your view of life and get over it ... It's something you have no control over and has absolutely no effect on your life ...

Someone who doesn't have an account on a forum could say the same about you ironically lol

Martha... I dont like her and I am not sure if I like the outfit (why is she wearing the yellow bra ._.) but I like the weird wings, seriously, I like them hahah.

OMG I had doubts with Taylor being also in the main line, not only in PINK, but watching her pictures in that PINK outfit... SHE LOOKS GEORGEOUS!

About Candice... her outfit from Boho is amazing and it fix her pretty good! I also think maybe nobody gets 3 outfits if she only have two, or maybe at least Ale and Adri.

About Adri... I expected something more amazing, but she is georgeous almost everytime, and I like how she looks.

Ale looks BHJDBJHVGVDJDH THOSE COLORS ARE PERFECT FOR HER! And hahahah when she is crouched looks like a porcupine LOL

Bee looks better, I was scared because last year she was too skinny. About the outfit we see in Ale's video... ugh I don't know if I really like it :/. The other one I really like it, in the picture where she is walking she looks stunning. 

I would be happy if the info about Behati getting 3 outfits was true, this would mean there will be Angels with 3 outfits (even if it's weird seeing Candice with only two OAO). At least 3 for Ale and Adri please!!!

Favorites of these outfits: Ale's and Candice's!

Do some of you have lives seriously! I couldn't care less how many outfits and model has? Seriously re-evaluate your view of life and get over it ... It's something you have no control over and has absolutely no effect on your life ...

Someone who doesn't have an account on a forum could say the same about you ironically lol

Yeah so funny ...

:rofl: +1