Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Rihanna's album is pretty much finished, she's having problems with release dates because of Adele and her Samsung deal. Her album might get pushed to 2016 which is why she cancelled.

But imagine the Kartrashians on the front row... Kris and Caitlyn on opposite sides of the room, Kim going into labour during the show, Kanye getting mad at the world, Kylie's lips being bigger than ever... sounds like a good Ep 1 of KUWTK season 350.

But imagine the Kartrashians on the front row... Kris and Caitlyn on opposite sides of the room, Kim going into labour during the show, Kanye getting mad at the world, Kylie's lips being bigger than ever... sounds like a good Ep 1 of KUWTK season 350.

Please do not give them ideas but Imma let you finish!  :rofl:

You know they are capable of making it happen, starting with kylie's lips.

Honestly I don't get the upset. VS is doing what they need to do to get press, attention, and views. This is a business. I don't like the way Kendall and Gigi got to the top, but Gigi was working it in her casting tape and Kendall looks very VS. The Kardashians are also harmless so I don't get the upset about them attending either when it's not the first time they've gone anyway.

Honestly I don't get the upset. VS is doing what they need to do to get press, attention, and views. This is a business. I don't like the way Kendall and Gigi got to the top, but Gigi was working it in her casting tape and Kendall looks very VS. The Kardashians are also harmless so I don't get the upset about them attending either when it's not the first time they've gone anyway.

They have ten angels and an ambassador to promote, by inviting these two really popular models that are getting the gig mostly for the press, they are diminishing the work of all of their models who got there by working really really hard for years and not just for the 10 minutes their casting took. All the screen time these two will take, will be taken out of models who worked their ass off to get to where they are, that's just it.

They have ten angels and an ambassador to promote, by inviting these two really popular models that are getting the gig mostly for the press, they are diminishing the work of all of their models who got there by working really really hard for years and not just for the 10 minutes their casting took. All the screen time these two will take, will be taken out of models who worked their ass off to get to where they are, that's just it.

Well said! Spot on.

^^ Agreed. Lots have worked so hard and seeing that Kendall didn't even go to the castings but a bunch other did just looks bad. They got the attention they wanted and lots of negativity from it too after today. 

Sad truth. Lot of girls will be pissed off but they have to keep their mouths shut.

Well said! Spot on.

+1

Sad truth. Lot of girls will be pissed off but they have to keep their mouths shut.

Not Jourdan  :rofl:

Kendall and Gigi won't get anymore screen time other than them walking up and down the runway and maybe a shot of them dancing backstage. Everyone will get their shine, and all the Angels will get even more when they're individually announced and honestly if they're intriguing enough they'll get the attention they deserve. It's a business, they gotta do what they gotta do. Yes there are girls I wish would've made the show instead but at the same time, I realize that Gigi and Kendall have a strong purpose for the show and it's a good and reasonable one at that. They even balanced it out by getting mostly irrelevants to walk. I think the new Angels will be fine tbh. They have way more things throughout the year to promote them and it takes years to really get known. One fashion show as an angel won't get you super known anyway.

Kendall and Gigi won't get anymore screen time other than them walking up and down the runway and maybe a shot of them dancing backstage. Everyone will get their shine, and all the Angels will get even more when they're individually announced and honestly if they're intriguing enough they'll get the attention they deserve. It's a business, they gotta do what they gotta do. Yes there are girls I wish would've made the show instead but at the same time, I realize that Gigi and Kendall have a strong purpose for the show and it's a good and reasonable one at that. They even balanced it out by getting mostly irrelevants to walk. I think the new Angels will be fine tbh. They have way more things throughout the year to promote them and it takes years to really get known. One fashion show as an angel won't get you super known anyway.

Just like everybody got their shine last year with Taylor Swift's antiques all over the place. :ninja: