Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Thinking about all the instagram postes from all the girls excited about Rihanna make it looks even more like an epic fail. Ed also mentioned something like "Rihanna agreed to do the show" in one of the behind the scenes video they're uploading on their channel. LMAO.

If VS really wants a model because she's popular on social media instead of modelling skills I prefer Kendall over Gigi or even Cara. The fact that I can't really imagine her walking for VS makes me wants to see there even more because I dont know what to expect lol she's not a terrible model and at least she doesnt walk like a drunk old woman

http://24.media.tumblr.com/596485eeed857bcd2941387c00daf393/tumblr_mxurf8VZl21qfx2ozo2_500.gif

http://38.media.tumblr.com/1ed6b4e8ba1c0a2364e3fd1642e70f58/tumblr_mxppdouVKW1s8in72o1_400.gif

Lets hope she's more lowkey than Cara and less boring than Barbara Palvin

And about Ellie on Rihanna's place.... meh.... I dont really like her songs

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

I agree with you I have zero problems with Kendall, and some users here are always like don't trash constantly that model guys, it is rude, stop it, but I think that standard will not be applied to Kendall. Double standards all around.

That first gif you posted is most irritating gif I have seen in my life, if Cara can walk VS, basically everybody can, next stop fat middle aged men in bathing suits on stage. smily%20new%20one.gif For me she is the worst casting ever, Kendall is goddess compared to her.

Edited by PinkCouture

I have to say, though, I am living for this thread. 

What will VS do next? Revive Miranda Kerr's career? Bring Gisele back from quitting runway? Give the true FB to Kris Jenner, who it was originally intended for?? 

The possibilities are, now, truly endless.

I'm joking, by the way.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

If someone decided to make false stories to stir shit, It couldn't done the better job. In 15 minutes we found out that Kendall is walking and that Rihanna is cancelled. Reality is really stranger than fiction.

OMG just imagine the hate train now.