Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Pretty.

I've missed the drama, this is glorious :chicken:

God damn if these ladies are then you and I need to take ourselves and crawl into a hole somewhere and never be seen again. I wouldn't want to be seen as basic after-all :rofl:

Welcome back love. Legion HYPE!?

Absolutely no one is saying they wouldn't take the opportunity? We're questioning VS for giving it to her in the first place. Like, good for her, an 18 year old fresh out of school, awesome to see you in VS and walking with the 'modern supers'. Holy word, I would absolutely take a picture with Gigi and Devon if I ever met them. If I got that chance aye I'd take it without thinking. But that's not what we're talking about here.

You can be petty all you like but there's something that separates models who walk only in their local shows from models who walk in Fashion Month shows, primarily experience. This whole industry is built on elitism and dividing models into categories. If you want to make threads for girls who walk Columbus Fashion Week then by all means, do, but don't pretend they're equal in standing casting wise without experience in the big shows. 

Absolutely no one is saying they wouldn't take the opportunity? We're questioning VS for giving it to her in the first place. Like, good for her, a girl born about a month before I was, awesome to see you in VS and walking with the 'modern supers'. Holy word, I would absolutely take a picture with Gigi and Devon if I ever met them. If I got that chance aye I'd take it without thinking. But that's not what we're talking about here.

You can be petty all you like but there's something that separates models who walk only in their local shows from models who walk in Fashion Month shows, primarily experience. This whole industry is built on elitism and dividing models into categories. If you want to make threads for girls who walk Columbus Fashion Week then by all means, do, but don't pretend they're equal in standing casting wise without experience in the big shows.

Didn't she walk New York Fashion Week? I could have swore she did.

Absolutely no one is saying they wouldn't take the opportunity? We're questioning VS for giving it to her in the first place. Like, good for her, a girl born about a month before I was, awesome to see you in VS and walking with the 'modern supers'. Holy word, I would absolutely take a picture with Gigi and Devon if I ever met them. If I got that chance aye I'd take it without thinking. But that's not what we're talking about here.

You can be petty all you like but there's something that separates models who walk only in their local shows from models who walk in Fashion Month shows, primarily experience. This whole industry is built on elitism and dividing models into categories. If you want to make threads for girls who walk Columbus Fashion Week then by all means, do, but don't pretend they're equal in standing casting wise without experience in the big shows.

Didn't she walk New York Fashion Week?

One show, I think. 

Edit: Yeah, Tory Burch. One show in New York does not a career and experience make, though.

You can be petty all you like but there's something that separates models who walk only in their local shows from models who walk in Fashion Month shows, primarily experience. This whole industry is built on elitism and dividing models into categories. If you want to make threads for girls who walk Columbus Fashion Week then by all means, do, but don't pretend they're equal in standing casting wise without experience in the big shows. 

+1

Didn't she walk New York Fashion Week?

One show, I think.

I thought it was 3. Well regardless, I get what you're saying. The opportunity could have gone to someone a little more deserving. Clearly we all know she is in due to connections. I'm just gonna cut the girl a break and wish her the best.

Hopefully Amanda Yu gets into PINK. I can't see more than ~15 more spots being vacant and they need Asians.

YES Amanda should definitely get a spot after all that VS Pink work! Especially so they move Ming Xi to mainline. This is my wish now.

It's a shame they seem to have moved on from Sui He, or she's moved on from them, she's so lovely.

You would think we were picking on Gigi or someone with actually fashion credentials with the backlash we're getting, Megan IS basic, what I wouldn't give to see some more models of color on the runway instead of this white girl, she's a boring, inexperienced, very very very well connected girl whose basic compared to present and past beauties that have graced the VS Runway. You line her up with other new girls and you're not gonna have trouble picking the odd man out.