Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

... is VS working with men now (again), cause?

It's Clauds & My  husband, so I'm okay with this... but the fuck

Maybe this has something to do with the show? I guess he was working with Jasmine at the time.

I think it's more than possible he shot something with Jasmine for an 'introduction to the new Angels' kind of video, since he's a big part of her life and he's famous in his own right and very attractive. Maybe since Candice is engaged, and Kate got married, plus many other angels are married, they have a little bit about men this year. Like, not saying this overtly, but 'men who were forced to watch this, if you get your girlfriend VS panties she'll marry you'.
It's not for the show.

They were shooting Valentine's Day stuff.

I think Jasmine already said it was for VDay? I don't think it will be in the show tbh, not that I would mind ... They can put Tobias in the catalogs, the show, the commercial and his face on some panties and I'll be happy as fuck.

Congratulations VS, you've finally found a couple where both people are actually hot AF and don't make me uncomfortable look at :rofl

oE5Xs9ce.jpeg

I wonder how the folks over at CK feel tho, VS be stealing their thunder :rofl:

I really liked the wings that Barbara is using at the end of the video. And, wtf is that "kinda" wings or whatever that Devon is trying on? I mean, seriously they're gonna use that piece of whatever it is? That should be part of Boho because doesn't fit with the rest of the segments. I really really HATE that piece of outfit (I'm not gonna call that wings because it doesn't look like wings to me).

I'm sure it's been said before, but I doubt VS gives two hoots on if someone has a good walk or not.

I think the Portrait segment will be Adriana opening. It would be nice if it was the final segment and then skip the traditional finale they've done for the last several years.

Well they used to care, if you look back at the older shows, early 00's the girls could actually walk. Most of them had amazing walks... And I agree about skipping the traditional finale