Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

The Multimillion-Dollar Fantasy Bra Is Coming

While Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio modelled two dream Fantasy Bras last year, this year, there will be one multimillion-dollar style.

http://www.popsugar.co.uk/fashion/Victoria-Secret-Runway-Show-2015-38775319#photo-38775298

Gigi and Bella would be nice. What about Gizele Oliveira?

In my opinion Behati and Lily dont deserve the FB

But Candice doesn't deserve another one before Behati..
Debatable

Adriana gets too before Alessandra's gets her first, so... Debatable.

Adriana is not Candice and Alessandra is not Behati..Behati is higher than Candice this year, Ale never was..Debatable? I don't think so  :)

Debatable

Adriana gets too before Alessandra's gets her first, so... Debatable.

Adriana is not Candice and Alessandra is not Behati..Behati is higher than Candice this year, Ale never was..Debatable? I don't think so   :)

I'm not saying that they are, I'm saying that VS is not fair, that Alessandra deserve as much as Adriana and Adriana got it anyways. That's not what forbes says. And, VS still treats Candice and Adriana as the queens, why are you acting like if VS never a have a preference? :idk:

You know what? #Kate4thefantasybra. :Angel:

Since when has VS ever played fair? Or gave something to someone because they deserve it?? Arrrgghhhh make it stop!

Never seem to do. This is why I don't have my hopes on Bee. I really thought she'd get it last year but Adri/Ale was a big surprise that most of us wasn't expecting.

But this is 20th anniversary show so she and Adriana do deserve more, because they are the main and biggest faces of VS for years, Behati is not even near that level. 

Behati didn't get the job because of Adam, but she stayed in VS because of him. We all can pretend that she would still stay if he wasn't in the picture. She started getting more work just when she started dating him, and much more work when she married him, that is not coincidence.

So if the rumors are true that VS wanted to say goodbye to her in 2011, that means that she is the least deserving, because she stayed this long and got more work in VS because she married Adam, and other angels got this far on their own.