Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Explain the name 'Spanky' please :rofl:

Adriana would be one of the, if not the most perfect for the FB this year tho. Just because she's the biggest face of VS of all times plus she has the maddamme tussaud thing now going on and all. Ofcourse i hope for me it's Candice but if not, Adriana is all fine too :heart: and also much better then only Behati :ninja:

Who's Spanky? :p

It's Adriana.

The nickname goes back to a cute story she told about when she first came to America and didn't know English very well.  She didn't quite get shrimp Scampi out, it came out Spanky.   So, the nickname stuck.  

I'm sure someone will tell me if I got the story messed up. 

Kelly Gale and Bregje Heinen posted on IG about VSFS in the same week, could mean "something"? I would like to see Imaan Hammam back!

Bregje has been posting about VS and her VSFS appearance 24/7 since she stopped working for them :p

But she did last year :hehe:

True! Bregje always sucks up to VS though so for her posting a lot about VS might not mean she's necessarily in. I like her on the runway though so I hope to see her back :)

Who's Spanky? :p

It's Adriana.

The nickname goes back to a cute story she told about when she first came to America and didn't know English very well. She didn't quite get shrimp Scampi out, it came out Spanky. So, the nickname stuck.

I'm sure someone will tell me if I got the story messed up.

You got the story right!

When you know who Spanky is and realize you've been here far too long...

IKR? :rofl: We've been here way way waay too long.

And there is a video for Spanky, from some swim shoot like in 2002? But im not in my laptop so I can't get it.

Also ... Dave and the other people I haven't answered PM's too, i have no internet in my mew house atm and for some reason i can't reply from my phone, so sorry :pinch:

And there is a video for Spanky, from some swim shoot like in 2002? But im not in my laptop so I can't get it.

Also ... Dave and the other people I haven't answered PM's too, i have no internet in my mew house atm and for some reason i can't reply from my phone, so sorry :pinch:

House party at Claud's to christen the new place! :p

You got the story right!

YEA! My memory isn't that bad tonight!  :dance:

LOL Savanna, I was thinking something close to that.  

Thanks Clauds.  Congrats on the move, and hope you get the net soon. 

^ You have any idea when they announce the FB thing? 1 week? 2 weeks?

I'm 99% sure next Monday or Tuesday, because IRRC the Christmas Catalog comes out the third Wednesday of October so they should be announcing it the day before that to create hype around the catalog.

I still think Spanky got it, if not her Candice ... Everyone else is just such a long shot to me, I don't see the Dual FB thing happening at all so soon again, especially not with Behati since she has worn the FB zero times.

Imma go ahead and say they will do a $20 Millions set and make one of their two best bitches wear it, just like they did in 2000 with Gisele.

I agree with you, I think the surprise this year is going to be that fb is the most expensive one yet. And It will go to the Adriana or Candice, because it is 20th anniversary, and these two are their biggest faces/stars, Behati is not well known, I see people always asking about who is she in article comments.

Explain the name 'Spanky' please :rofl:

Adriana would be one of the, if not the most perfect for the FB this year tho. Just because she's the biggest face of VS of all times plus she has the maddamme tussaud thing now going on and all. Ofcourse i hope for me it's Candice but if not, Adriana is all fine too :heart: and also much better then only Behati :ninja:

Adriana is the longest running angel but nowhere near the biggest. She's actually pretty mid level when you consider those who came before her: Stephanie, Helena, Tyra, Heidi, and Gisele. 

I may be in the minority but I wouldn't mind Ale getting her 3rd fantasy bra or opening the show.