2012: $2.5m Floral Fantasy Bra & Gift Set - Alessandra Ambrosio

alessandra-ambrosio-victorias-secret-fantasy-bra.jpg

2013: $10m Royal Fantasy Bra - Candice Swanepoel

Candice-_Swanepoel_-10-_Mil-_Fantasy-_Bra-2013-_Victo.jpg

2014: $2m/each Dream Angels Fantasy Bra- Adriana Lima & Alessandra Ambrosio

tumblr_nefaa8y_LEx1qev6bgo1_500.png

2015: $2m Fireworks Fantasy Bra - Lily Aldridge 

JSHp_TAF.jpgholding-fantasy-bra-by-numbers.jpg

Maud is one of Romees best friends and Maud and Sanne are also roommates. That's how it links up lol funnily enough. Only explanation as to how Maud got booked again this year cause I can't

Lol except that Sanne didn't get booked last year a this year she had! Maybe Romee is a major influence (?
I feel like she was. She's good friends with both of them and in my opinion they both aren't anything special so I'm sure knowing important folks helped

For reference

Oh, wow, it really didn't click in my head how important Candice's FB was for VS until just now. I guess her not having anything to wear it with, like wings or capes, makes a little more sense, they expected a $10 million dollar bra to carry itself.

For reference

Oh, wow, it really didn't click in my head how important Candice's FB was for VS until just now. I guess her not having anything to wear it with, like wings or capes, makes a little more sense, they expected a $10 million dollar bra to carry itself.

Hers was one of the pricy ones. I think she was supposed to have a crown too. But they decided not to use it. I didn't like the panties but the bra was a beautiful one.

For reference

Yep it costed the most after Gisele's from 2005, it took them 8 years to have that much expensive bra. And if that wasn't enough Candice opened with it, again the first time since 2005, they gave her the 2 biggest honors you can get on that show, VS really considers her their queen. I mean her bra alone costed as 4 bras combined from 4 previous years. It is major deal.

Looking at photos Candice's bra, Gisele's bra(2005) and Adriana's bra(2010) look the best and most expensive. Some of the earlier ones are so expensive but they look like they cost 1000 dollars. The worst ones are Selita's and Lilly's.

Y'all are killing me. Unless someone with a credible source tells me otherwise, the bra was made for Lily and not another Angel then given to Lily.

:banghead:

Common sense applies here. The bra fits like shit. You don't need a credible source to see the obvious. Look at the KK example. Remember when they had Adriana wear a replica of the Candice's Royal Fantasy bra on that shitty show the crazy ones instead of having Candice on the show with the actual bra? VS is capable of all sorts of fuckery.

^^ still bummed they didn't give her a crown or scepter. Like what made it Royal (besides the price tag lol)?? And due to inflation, if Candice FB was made in 2000, it would be worth about 14 million. I still say they should've waited and either given the FB to Ale/Adr/Candice. Maybe if they chose one of those years to give it to Doutzen :/

Y'all are killing me. Unless someone with a credible source tells me otherwise, the bra was made for Lily and not another Angel then given to Lily.

:banghead:

Common sense applies here. The bra fits like shit. You don't need a credible source to see the obvious. Look at the KK example. Remember when they had Adriana wear a replica of the Candice's Royal Fantasy bra on that shitty show the crazy ones instead of having Candice on the show with the actual bra? VS is capable of all sorts of fuckery.

Or when they had Alessandra promoting Adriana's bra. Everybody thought Ale got it, because Adriana almost did zero promotion with it. 

I mean you can see that fb was made for Candice, it fits her like a glove, it is just that Adriana wore it on that show, but here you can see that it doesn't fit Lilly, it is too big. It didn't fit KK, or Selita, or Heidi in 2001.