Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Super confused as to why Kelly wouldn't get cast, but Maud does?! What?!

simple. WOC quota was filled, blond wasn't

Why do people constantly bring that race thing up?! Maud is a PINK girl, Kelly would have been in main line. Maud's spot doesn't affect Kelly being in the show or not.

The society just announced their crop of models and Kelly Isn't in. Very sad for her, girlfriend worked like crazy for It. So weird, thinking back in 2013 they made just an outfit for her because they liked her so much and really wanted her n the show.

Shanina Is doing fittings today as well.

Is there a list?

Never mind, I misunderstood the agencies. It wasn't society but a France agency who has a lot of girls from The society.

Lily said on KTLA today that the bra was made FOR HER.

Someone saying something on a PR campaign honestly means nothing. Every model who's ever worn the FB says it was made for them because they have to. That's part of it, the FB is custom moulded to the angel, the design is handmade with hours of labour, it's expensive and has the jewels to justify the price tag, it's fitted before anything else, so on so on.

It is made for her. It probably just wasn't originally intended for her. Semantics.

I guess she wasn't in the room when they did the measurements cause it doesn't add up lol

TBF I can think of at least two or three more FBs that do not fit the models in the slightest (KK... ouch, ouch looking at the pics of that one hurts)

But I still think based on timelines and whatnot that Lily wasn't the original intended recipient.

Behati liked Lily's photo. no hard feelings you guys. Also I don't think the bra was meant for someone else! they would never do that.

I like pictures of people I don't like every now and then. It means nothing.

Yay for Lily. I'm pleased for her! Although, that bra is cheap for the 20th anniversary. Couldn't they have just lied about its value?

Lol Behafi fans be doing the most?

I guess she wasn't in the room when they did the measurements cause it doesn't add up lol

TBF I can think of at least two or three more FBs that do not fit the models in the slightest (KK... ouch, ouch looking at the pics of that one hurts)

But I still think based on timelines and whatnot that Lily wasn't the original intended recipient.

I know but more recently they had been really working hard with quality work to make the bras mold on to the models bodies for a good couple of years now and the show is highly developed at this point - I feel like there's no way especially with the TL

Selita's lopsided Christmas Horror wasn't much better.

I definitely think this Bra belongs to Lily, I think VS might be doing it as a thank you for her years of service to the company but also for being so well connected that with just one phone call she could get Taylor Swift to perform for them, I think Ed took that to mind as well. They made a whole story about how she and Ed had dinner and she had called Taylor and gotten her booked within minutes, maybe that had some weight in the decision making process.

Which one of KK's fbs? Her first bra or the second one?

Second. It was so made for a smaller bust, poor babe looks so squished.

dqJl9k77.jpg

I know but more recently they had been really working hard with quality work to make the bras mold on to the models bodies for a good couple of years now and the show is highly developed at this point - I feel like there's no way especially with the TL

I'm not arguing haha. They really have improved on fitting, FBs at least. The last one that looked awful was Selita's I guess.

Maud is one of Romees best friends and Maud and Sanne are also roommates. That's how it links up lol funnily enough. Only explanation as to how Maud got booked again this year cause I can't

Lol except that Sanne didn't get booked last year a this year she had! Maybe Romee is a major influence (?

Selita's lopsided Christmas Horror wasn't much better.

I definitely think this Bra belongs to Lily, I think VS might be doing it as a thank you for her years of service to the company but also for being so well connected that with just one phone call she could get Taylor Swift to perform for them, I think Ed took that to mind as well. They made a whole story about how she and Ed had dinner and she had called Taylor and gotten her booked within minutes, maybe that had some weight in the decision making process.

So far I haven't seen anyone say Lily doesn't deserve it who isn't a delusional stan (defense of her to death here, actually), it's more speculation because there's just something off. A lot of things about this show feel very, very weird for it being the 20th anniversary. Castings, the Fantasy Bra being so... everything about the FB, one of their lesser-known veterans getting it (I'm not saying that Lily's unknown, just that honestly? Candice, Adriana, and Alessandra are the most publicly known angels and imo better representation of the brand, not saying more deserving, they just hold more weight).