Bellazon

Carmella Rose
Thumbnail

Jennka

6 minutes ago, CarmellaRoseArmy said:

Sorry, I had to delete these videos... It was on my acc Carmellarosearmy but I don't think she was ok so I tought it was better to delete the post for her because she's gonna come to me and tell me to delete them soon,  I'm pretty sure she was not ok. I delete them for respect... 

3 minutes ago, CarmellaRoseArmy said:

Sorry, I had to delete it... It was on my acc Carmellarosearmy but I don't think she was ok so I tought it was better to delete the post for her because she's gonna come to me and tell me to delete them because soon. I'm pretty sure she was not ok at this moment. I did that for respect... 

Yeah, it wasn't exactly Mel at her best and a little out of character as far as we know, so probably a good decision to delete it.  I think it's fair to say many of us may have partied too hard on our birthdays and have had moments like these.  She's still amazing as far as I'm concerned, so "go shawty... it's ya burfday!" 😂

11 minutes ago, TheDude2k said:

Yeah, it wasn't exactly Mel at her best and a little out of character as far as we know, so probably a good decision to delete it.  I think it's fair to say many of us may have partied too hard on our birthdays and have had moments like these.  She's still amazing as far as I'm concerned, so "go shawty... it's ya burfday!" 😂

Yes and no. On one hand, we all make mistakes, on the other hand SHE put it on the internet, she acted like a ...well let's say not great. So deleting that stuff only keeps perputating the whole "OMG everything is perfect and there is never anything bad going on" when it comes to the world of IG. Instead of "Yeah so, I made a mistake and I am sorry." it's "Tee-hee, nothing happened! I had a super duper birthday you guiz!"

1 minute ago, Franko said:

Yes and no. On one hand, we all make mistakes, on the other hand SHE put it on the internet, she acted like a ...well let's say not great. So deleting that stuff only keeps perputating the whole "OMG everything is perfect and there is never anything bad going on" when it comes to the world of IG. Instead of "Yeah so, I made a mistake and I am sorry." it's "Tee-hee, nothing happened! I had a super duper birthday you guiz!"

I don't disagree with you from that perspective.  Gotta learn or you'll make the same mistake next time, maybe even worse.

1 minute ago, Franko said:

Yeah, I know and I agree with you. But I don't want this role. I can send them to you or post them here but I don't want more with this situation. I'm not her and yes she clearly took something or had something, but no.. I don't want this type of subject or problem on my fan account of her. It's her role to tell all of her fan about that or not.. Not mine. 

It was on the list, no idea why it was removed or who removed it (could have something to do with a server rollback we had some time ago and lost a couple days worth of content we had to try and restore), but Tran and I have spoken many times about and he doesn't want his Patreon stuff on the forum for legal issues.

45 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

The videos where she is drunk aren't that bad. It's just a girl who had a bit too much to drink on her birthday and went on a little IG rant. Nothing to worry about.

I agree... in the spectrum of degrees of drunk behavior, it was mild.  I've seen (and done 🤣) far worse.  Her judgement, or lack thereof, to post it as an IG story was probably the bigger issue.  I bet a sober Mel wouldn't have posted it.  But what's dun is dun, here have another one 🍸... 😂