Bellazon

Grace Elizabeth
Thumbnail

2324lebron

5 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

I read some of the comments and it seems people are also freaking out because she registered as republican at 18 :rolleyes: Must be a slow day or something.

oh yes that too but thats not the main problem . being a republican is nothing bad, mostly fans are freaking out about the hunting pic. but i think its her dad fault she was like 13 or some.

12 hours ago, jessicanicole said:

So wait...people are losing their minds because she shot a deer?

Everything is so black and white with people online. :dry:

Animals good.. Hunting bad. :dry:

First off these aren't endangered animals, so they can chill their shit. Second, hunting during deer season is actually really good.  If you don't cull the herd once or twice a year it can be extremely damaging to the environment. The more deer in a location, the more prone they become to some nasty diseases which can in turn cause them a slow painful death. Hunting is a hell of a lot more ethically sound that allowing for starvation, diseases, and the toll to the environment.

Could you imagine what would happen if once a year the Southern States weren't given permission to hunt the gators? :rofl:

On 30/11/2017 at 1:33 PM, Prettyphile said:

First off these aren't endangered animals, so they can chill their shit. Second, hunting during deer season is actually really good.  If you don't cull the herd once or twice a year it can be extremely damaging to the environment. The more deer in a location, the more prone they become to some nasty diseases which can in turn cause them a slow painful death. Hunting is a hell of a lot more ethically sound that allowing for starvation, diseases, and the toll to the environment.

I will never get the "hunting is good" part. But I can understand that there are people who actually don't really care about animals. 

Sadly her dad posted it and of course people would freak out, nowadays a picture can affect a lot, sad cause I love Grace and she doesn't deserve the hate she is getting