Born: 04 June

Where: Israel

Height: 175 cm

Bust: 89 cm

Waist: 61 cm

Hips: 90 cm

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Gray

Biography: Bar Refaeli was raised on a horse ranch in the Israeli countryside and she started modeling at 11. At the age of 15 she began modeling for fashion catalogues, among them Castro and Pilpel, and also starred in a commercial for Milki. Refaeli won the title "Model of the Year" in a beauty contest in 2000, and in 2001 she won the same title again. She was also chosen to be the home model of the Renuar fashion network and appeared in their summer 2002 and winter 2003 catalogues. In addition, Refaeli was also cast for fashion production abroad, among them "Dim" and also appeared in the French ELLE magazine. She is the first Israeli model ever to be featured in Sports Illustrated magazine and she is going to be in the Victoria's Secret catalog. She appeared on the cover of the March 2006 issue of GQ Italy. Since 2006, Refaeli has been dating American actor Leonardo DiCaprio.

untitled6lw.png

normal7yamamay7ey.jpg

normaluntitled3yc1sm.jpg

Edited by impel69

there was a little article in in touch that said that gisele is pissed off at victoria's secret and threatened them to quit if they continue on shooting Bar for their catalogs. don't know how true this is but i think i'd be a little irratated if i had a clone(meaning very similar look, same boyfriend, same contracts)

i read that too, then i saw it here

http://gabsmash.blogspot.com/2006/07/gisel...ar-rafaeli.html

i think that threatening to quit VS is a little much, since they helped Gisele so much when she first started, but I don't know why VS would pursuit Bar knowing it will piss off the biggest super model they've ever had. it might seem unreasonable but i would be pissed too, and it's not just because i am in love with Gisele, haha.