Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks for the fabulous screencaps from the Passionata making of, Adira!!!! :wave: Gorgeous, what a figure! :drool:

Here is a picture of Bar with David and a friend taken on June 30 probably while they were in Italy (Liguria) at the time they attended the wedding of David's family friend. You click on photo to enlarge it.

http://www.ilsecoloxix.it/p/multimedia/201...aeli.shtml?ph=8

One more

17_0_314074938_Bar_Refaeli_680_resize.jpg

^yes.. I was very surprised when I read the comments.. I expected a bunch of negative comments :o

Yeah it was because she was dating Leo she got all that hate. Its too bad they had to hate on her all the time :(

^yes.. I was very surprised when I read the comments.. I expected a bunch of negative comments :o

Yeah it was because she was dating Leo she got all that hate. Its too bad they had to hate on her all the time :(

Me too. People on JJ used to say a lot of bullshit about Bar and I didn't understand why. Now is clear that all these negative comments is because she dated Leo.

However, I happy for her. David is very handsome and seems to be a nice guy. Is her israeli?

Me too. People on JJ used to say a lot of bullshit about Bar and I didn't understand why. Now is clear that all these negative comments is because she dated Leo.

However, I happy for her. David is very handsome and seems to be a nice guy. Is her israeli?

Would someone be so sweet to post some more info on David? :whistle:

I tried to look for it, but I find like 1000 David Fishers..

I must to say that its sooooooooooo nice and REFRESHING to see Bar looking so comfortable with her man when the cameras are around them. seems like he treat her really good, and she's really deserved it. :)

he seems like a great guy, and this is what all the people that knows him in Israel have to say about him, and she seems finally happy and really relaxed. so I am just so happy for them and can't wait to see more pics.

Would someone be so sweet to post some more info on David? :whistle:

I tried to look for it, but I find like 1000 David Fishers..

Hi Wij!

This was posted about two weeks ago on this board:

Friday on the last page of the newspaper "Maariv" published an article entitled "brand new in Bar", which states that the supermodel Bar Rafaeli does not take long to stop upset over the break with Leonardo DiCaprio: according to this publication, already Rafaeli several weeks meeting with Israeli businessman David Fisher.

With reference to well-informed sources "Maariv" writes that the couple met through mutual friends.

35-year-old David Fisher, who works in the real estate market is "worth" about two billion shekels. Among other things, he is one of the owners of the Israeli-Egyptian consortium EMG, supplying Egyptian gas to Israel.

Note that another well-known Israeli Model Esti Ginzburg (which often comes into direct confrontation with Bar Rafaeli) in the spring of this year, tied his life with a billionaire Adi Keyzmanom (ex-husband Ofra Strauss).

http://translate.google.com/translate?ie=U...sl=ru&tl=en

And

http://www.jewpi.com/all-information-on-th...of-bar-refaeli/

P.S.Not that it is so important but I wonder how much is worth "two billion shekels"? :whistle: