Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks so much for the HQ's Sick! :heart:

Married?

How do you mean? :o

mm there were some pics on the video,Kerri posted and this guy was with the woman,and those were wedding pics,wasn't he that guy,or I made a mistake ??? :blink:

Really?! :o

Kerri, can you post it again, please?

I am very disappointed

as still did not see Bar using the new drums gift for her last birthday

:laugh:

This man is just for short time untill Bar back to do some work in europe and than Leo will call again and they will go to holiday in maxico :laugh:

I am very disappointed

as still did not see Bar using the new drums gift for her last birthday

:laugh:

This man is just for short time untill Bar back to do some work in europe and than Leo will call again and they will go to holiday in maxico :laugh:

I dont think so ienergy! I think that this time its final, they both doing all they can to move on. at least I hope so! (;

The people on the pictures who got married are the ones Bar and David went to the wedding in Italy.

Thanks for the photos, Sick! David does seem annoyed with the razzi. He'll just have to get used to it! :laugh:

aww thanks Kerri for explain! I can't understand Israeli's language anymore + can't recognize this guy well yet :laugh: that's how the gossips are born :laugh:

sorry, wijn, to make you confuse! :p

and welcome girls,as always! :wave:

I saw today on the first page of Globes which is the daily financal newspaper in Israel picture with Bar and they write that tommorow there is going to be an article about how much money Bar is worth and also visit in Bar's expansive flat

in tel aviv

anybody can scan this?

Can't get enough of her love. Bar Refaeli's reappearing ring.

Who needs a boy when you’ve got bling? Since splitting with Leonardo DiCaprio, Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli has been flaunting her new love all over the world – which happens to be a new piece of jewelry!

Everywhere Bar goes, from the swanky Cannes Film Festival to the bleachers of French Open, she has been rocking a gold and diamond Love ring from jeweler Sydney Evan on her slender finger.

The $770 ring is made out of 14k gold and pave diamonds, and is available in black rhodium and rose, yellow and white gold.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011...eappearing-ring

Recently, I posted this:

On Bar's twitter, @michaldassa (from Israel) asks her where she got that "LOVE" ring. Bar answers she doesn't know because it was a gift.

Ienergy, it would be cool indeed to have this article scanned. I'd love to know what it mentions. :wave:

Nefertiti, these Passionata photos are to die for! :)

Thanks for the scan, Adira! :wave: Is the article about the split?

According to her Twitter, Bar is still in Paris.

http://twitter.com/#!/BarRefaeli

Nice fashion article with lots of pictures:

How to dress like Bar Refaeli

She always gets it right, but does not really need to try | that without too much creativity in fashion, Israeli supermodel can look like a million dollars.

http://translate.google.ca/translate?js=n&...ing&act=url

Bar Refaeli Is Jet-Setting With Her New Boo!

Bar Refaeli is off the market. The Israeli model was seen out with her new boo David Fisher over the Fourth of July weekend.

PHOTOS: 20 Reasons Why Bar Refaeli Is Hotter Than The Sun

The two were spotted in the airport in Paris and were on their way to attend a boat wedding. Bar looked cute and casual in jeans and flip-flops: perfect airplane attire. Bar recently split from her long-time beau Leonardo DiCaprio, but she doesn't seem to be looking back.

Leonardo DiCaprio has recently been linked to Blake Lively, but when you are as beautiful as Bar that's the least of your worries.

Click next to see Bar and her new man hitting up the airport and smoking new photos of Bar modeling lingerie for French line Passionata.

http://globalgrind.com/entertainment/bar-r...l#ixzz1RKDPYX31