Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks Bigmax for more pictures from Bar's night out with friends and meeting Pep Guardiola earlier this week. It looks like her friend is trying to protect her from paparazzi. :) I posted this link the other day.

http://celebs.walla.co.il/?w=/3601/1831869

And big thanks for the photos of Bar with her electric scooter. :wave: This is such a cute one... and I love it in red like that!

Thanks Barbie, for the link to the nice video! :)

about the scooter photos

why Bar is not going with personal body gurd? and just going around like this also without helmat?

Bar is famous person and all famous people going with body gurds

I don't think she would have a need for that.

Can you imagine someone following you around all day?? :(

about the scooter photos

why Bar is not going with personal body gurd? and just going around like this also without helmat?

Bar is famous person and all famous people going with body gurds

I don't think she would have a need for that.

Can you imagine someone following you around all day?? :(

sorry I am sure Bar Must to have this 24 hours.

this is not a question any more

Bar is very famous and seccefull around and there are many too bad people starting from the paparzi to other

Poor Bar :(

How bad that this happened to her right now in summer :cry:

I know! Haven't to walk around with a broken arm all summer is gonna suck! How is she going to model? Or is she gonna have to wait until after she gets her cast off?? I hope not! :cry:

I'm sure she's not happy about her broken arm and injured chin, but at least it will force her to take a break from working for a couple of weeks. I wonder if her psyshology studies session is on hold for the summer, also.

And by looking at her twitter, she seems to take quality time to communicate with her friends. Therefore, I'm pretty sure she takes minutes here and there to be informed about all the news and updates coming from tabloids and gossip columnists concerning her ex-boyfriend that are circulating on the internet. Since her former boyfriend is linked to that actress, it's unbelievable how much a certain publicity machine is working overzealously. Different girls, different standards.... :laugh: Bar who has always been so discreet, graceful and low-profile, the guy has better be prepared to have all his whereabouts spread daily in the news :p

Regarding her electric scooter, do you think she got it after her visit and report at a Better Place?

According to these new razzi pictures, Bar is not wearing a cast on her arm. Although the article is idiot, it's nice to see new pictures of her.

http://www.mako.co.il/entertainment-celebs...p;pId=565984153

I'm sure they are around her car telling her rude comments. :yuckky:

Commandant, thanks for that perfect picture of Bar! And please, don't apologize! Isn't she gorgeous? :)

And thanks Adira for the great photo of Bar and Elle from Loui Vuitton's God Created Woman runway! A pure delight! :wave: