Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thank you for the pics Kerri!,

haven't seen some of the Leo-pics before, and the rainbow was new to me too! :wave:

:clap:

So excited for the View magazine!!

I think the magazine-stuff is the best for Bar,

I hope it's a spread of more pictures and maybe an interview!! :laugh:

The website looked really good! Really art-ish xD

Her legs! Wow :laugh:

I think someone just made this up, I dont even speak english very well, but this article has MAJOR mistakes!

Anyway, thought it might be worth posting;

Bar Refaeli with Justin Timberlake

There are rumors that this awesome super model is going to star in a music video of Justin Timberlake. Justin at the moment is recording his new song. The song is about a love relationship that fails because of pregnancy. The story is that the guy did not want the girl to have a baby but the girl got herself pregnant and wanted it.

Bar Refaeli is the girl in this music video.

Justin Timberlake said that he has sung a lot of love song before but this one has a meaning related to the societal issues. As more and more youngsters do not want children and just want a sexual relationship. This is something to worry out. There are rumors that Bar Refaeli will be working in the music video without make up.

And there are rumors related to this music video. Refaeli liked the song so much that she offered to work free in it. At the moment the male star is not confirm as yet. But regarding Refaeli the rumors are becoming true.

When media contacted her she refused to comment on it and said that she is a super star and currently busy in other projects.

From this answer it does looks like she is not ready for it but the sources close to her and Justin Timberlake say that both have agreed and soon will be shooting for the music video and also the male star name has been kept secret.

:drool: OMG My favrouite model with my favrouite singer it would be so cool they are both georgous. Bar legs are just amazing she is very sexy in these pictures hope that she will work with justin. I alawys think that bar and justin will make a perfect couple she is very sexy and hot like him. Love you bar

Nah, not buying it ...

Does anyone remember their interview? She interviewed him - IIRC for MTV - for the launch of his clothing line or so and he just seemed to get away from her. I definitely remember that "WTF :blink:" - thought I had when I watched it. He looked at her at 2 seconds in total ... MAX.

Yeah I agree, the article didn't seem very reliable to me,

and I'm not sure if Justin is even MAKING music? <_<

But anyway, thought it was pretty funny :p

You're welcome, Wijn! :wave: Where does the article you posted come from? Just curious.

And Adira, thanks for the new pictures of Bar in Israel! Wow! :drool: Bar always manages to look stunning in the simplest outfits. I love how she dresses in very casual clothes. I think what makes her look so sensual and sexy, is her good taste for looking always natural.

According to the article coming with the pictures, and confirming what I read on twitter last night, Bar was spotted at OTO Rotchild in Tel Aviv with Barcelona's Soccer team manager/coach, Josep "Pep" Guardiola i Sala!

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/tra...v1W09IhBB8qPSfw

I find her quite relaxed, smiling and healthy! ;)

Justin isn't recording any music right now and has been publicly stating that he doesn't know when he will be, but not for awhile..... so this is definitely not true. I'm also not sure if Bar would be in a music video at this point in her career but she might, I suppose, if it's an artist like Justin.

http://current.com/items/93281517_bar-refa...-timberlake.htm

This is the link from the Justin-gossip ^^

As I said, doesn't seem very real ;)

And I agree, she's usually not wearing ANY makup, and still looks gorgeous and shiny :heart:

Thanks Wijn, for the response! :wave: It sounds like a weird piece of gossip, but we never know.

On Bar's twitter, @michaldassa (from Israel) asks her where she got that "LOVE" ring. Bar answers she doesn't know because it was a gift.

Here's an article in regards to Bar meeting with Guardiola in Tel Aviv the other night.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/2011...l/1043451.shtml

I just wanna say that Bar is soooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty these days!! I mean, she's always was pretty, but this days she's even way more then usual!!! she's just glowing!! I am so happy to see her like that, and so proud to see how good she's doing after this break up.... now I just waiting for her to traveling around the world and do more works :)

YOU GO GIRL!!! :heart: