Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Looks like Bar Refaeli has always had a passion for modeling. The supermodel uploaded photos from her childhood to Twitter that prove she’s always been a natural in front of the camera. In one of the photos, she is wearing a tutu and ballet shoes with the accompanying caption:

“Does it look like there was ever a doubt I like to pose?!”

Check out more of Bar’s childhood pics and be sure to follow Celebuzz on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr for more celeb news and photos.

In relationship news, the blonde bombshell stepped out with her rumored new boyfriend David Fisher while in Tel Aviv, Israel. Wearing a short peach slip dress with white lace trim, Bar showed off her sexy legs as she left Oto Bar with her new man on Sunday night. (She split with Leonardo DiCaprio in early May after six years of an on-off relationship.)

http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-07-14/bar-ref...-famous-photos/

She sure was a beautiful child. And from these pictures, we can be assured that Bar didn't need the knife from a plastic surgeon to change her looks. Her beauty is authentic and all natural! :blush:

Hi everyone!!! Seems like Bar is busy tweeting today :) Lots of info. I am curious about the one concerning a future show??

The castings for my show that @assiazar is writing started today! #excited!!!!!

http://twitter.com/#!/BarRefaeli

Thanks katchitup for the Peter Hahn video. Yes, it is new and she looks great! :wave:

bigmax, like the 3 additional pictures of Bar and David from their Tel Aviv night out!

And Adira, thank you very much for finding and sharing these new pictures from the airport! She indeed mentioned yesterday she was on her way to work. So I guess David is accompanying her. Cool!

As I look at the photos of her new man, I realize he has nice arms and I noticed on previous pictures that he has a gorgeous smile with great white teeth. ;)

Photo from Kerri's :hug: site:

barkidsmodel600x450.jpg

So terribly cute :heart:

You can see she was a very happy, smily kid :wub:

Time to make mini-Bar's, David!!! :p

(ahahaha mini-bar -sorry, very very bad joke :rofl: -

I hope there are chances they actually do.

I mean - he's already 35...

Which you can't see by the way, he looks very good! :drool:

Hi! :wave:

So we finally had a picture of her bandaged arm and chin. The photo must have been taken from the hospital right after the accident as we recognize the same outfit she was wearing that day on her electric scooter.

523.jpg

I tried to follow her twitter and it's hard to understand because most of the people she exchanges with write in Hebrew. But we can understand that she is working in Berlin right now.

At one point, she mentions she hesitates between two roles...??? :blink: I wonder what it's all about? Any idea, anyone?

And she adds pictures of her as a baby and as a child. So precious and lovely!!! :)

http://yfrog.com/kj3pzssj

Wonder what she is doing in her time off in Berlin with David? ;)

From Bar's twitter:

If u go to the beach today.. Pick up your garbage after u! Or after the nasty people that didn't. But don't leave ur trash for the ocean

ansh_roger007Anshuman Dave

@BarRefaeli Great and environment friendly thought! Keep it up, Bar!!

From early 2009, Bar explains the importance of saving the beaches. :)

http://wn.com/Refaeli_Saves_the_Beaches

At one point, she mentions she hesitates between two roles...??? :blink: I wonder what it's all about? Any idea, anyone?

Yeah, I wonder about that too!

Didn't she post something about that project earlier?

@BarRefaeli Is it ture you were dancing in Arik Einstein childern video from the 90's??I think I saw you at the video as one of the childern

15 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply in reply to ↑

@BarRefaeli

Bar Refaeli @LeeS_bar yea! Haha that's me!

I can only find the video with her mother :cry: