Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar Refaeli wants to be like Heidi Klum.

The Israeli bombshell says she’s keen to follow in the footsteps of the Project Runway host.

“Heidi Klum. I really like what she’s doing,” Bar told Esquire magazine in its July 2009 issue. “It’s what I picture myself as.”

Refaeli also revealed how she prepares herself for sexy photo shoots. “The palm of your hand — you need to make it long, your fingers long,” she said, adding, “always make your feet point.”

“Your collarbone… How do I say it? Let me show it. Pop it up, pop it out. It’s all in the definition of the bones,” she added.

Bar also recalled her childhood in Israel: “I walked along dirt roads and picked oranges and played with dogs and rabbits and chickens and horses.

“Israel is so small. Israeli girls are a little more — I’m not comparing — but we’re very confident. We like to have fun. We’re very free. It shows in our character, and it goes in the camera.”

Thanks to Lye!!

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/186970/b...next-heidi-klum

Joe, I'm all for following the rules concerning derrogatory postings, flaming, etc. However, as I recall, what Hobbit posted concerning Bar's alleged breakup with Leo was substantiated by a magazine article. If you are going to allow unsubstantiated reports, as well as substantiated ones concerning her whereabouts, involvement with Leo, and general Bar news, then it is only fair to allow viewpoints that differ, especially when a magazine has made it newsworthy. Now, I'm a fan like the rest of us here, but I don't believe in squelching opposing views just to prevent rabid fans from flaming. We are all responsible for presenting our information respectfully, which I believe Hobbitt did, and we are likewise responsible for replying to that information respectfully, if we so choose. That is what should be policed, in my opinion. I believe Hobbit's post should stand. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Thanks for all the wonderful treats!!! :drool: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BAR.

I think one of the articles that someone posted a week or two ago mentioned that Bar was on her way to L.A. on a Friday. I guess it is this coming Friday!!!

I love all these recent pictures of her with the soldiers! They look so happy to be with her, and she seems also proud to be with them!

I'll check the forum later! :wave:

Thread Edited..... @ Samiot, I appreciate your respectful and well thought out response (though in the future these are personal message matters). Posting articles are fine, sharing opinions is fine, but instigating arguments about who is or isn't together and this...

Looks like she wont be spending her birthday with Leo after all. Enjoy Bar and her new man!

is unmistakable flaming, taunting and baiting.

We don't ask people to not share their thoughts and feelings. We only ask that if it can't be done in a respectful manner or without instigating long, drawn out heated debates because that's now what model threads are for, to just leave well enough alone. There is a general talk/chat thread http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...&start=3720 and personal message for that (as long as respectful) :) .

Joe, I'm all for following the rules concerning derrogatory postings, flaming, etc. However, as I recall, what Hobbit posted concerning Bar's alleged breakup with Leo was substantiated by a magazine article. If you are going to allow unsubstantiated reports, as well as substantiated ones concerning her whereabouts, involvement with Leo, and general Bar news, then it is only fair to allow viewpoints that differ, especially when a magazine has made it newsworthy. Now, I'm a fan like the rest of us here, but I don't believe in squelching opposing views just to prevent rabid fans from flaming. We are all responsible for presenting our information respectfully, which I believe Hobbitt did, and we are likewise responsible for replying to that information respectfully, if we so choose. That is what should be policed, in my opinion. I believe Hobbit's post should stand. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Even though I don`t post on this thread ( just I follow it regularly ) I have to agree. The thread is filled with substantiated and unsubstantiated reports regarding Bar`s whereabouts and private life including her relationship with Leo. I see links to that particular website that Hobbit posted about all the time. It`s the news/rumor that the fans didn`t like there was nothing wrong about the way Hobbit presented it. As long as someone follows the rules ( like Hobbit did ) it`s fair to allow all opinion.

I totally agree.

And I would add that if you accept that some members talk about Bar and Leo relationship when it comes to good news, you must also accept that when it comes to a possible breakup.

A lot of Bar' fans share througths and feelings about her relationship with Leo , their posts had been not deleted..

As for what I "allow" I obviously can't police every post in every thread.....This however...

Looks like she wont be spending her birthday with Leo after all. Enjoy Bar and her new man!

...is taunting and flaming which is against the rules of Bellazon and that's not up for debate, sorry :) .

Listen guys, this is a private forum so whatever the moderators says, goes! If you don't like it, don't stay. We know HOBBIT's past comments were taunting so it's clear her last comments were meant to bait as well - she/he only comes here to make negative comments re. Bar as related to Leo and she is not contributing anything but inflammatory comments - she's a poster who's come here before under another name and was banned so she has a new name. Also, this is a forum for fans of Bar so of course negative comments are not welcome - it's true for all models here. Why bother coming here if you are going to post negative things or to make trouble or create bad vibes? I have shared my opinions about Leo and Bar but they were never taunting or gloating, either way, and my comments said I didn't think Leo and Bar were that close a couple, but the way I said it, wasn't taunting or baiting- you can obviously tell the difference!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAR! She shares a birthday with Angelina Jolie:

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/06/...-russell-brand/

As for what I "allow" I obviously can't police every post in every thread.....This however...

...is taunting and flaming which is against the rules of Bellazon and that's not up for debate, sorry :) .

I still don`t see why is that flaming... :dontgetit:

Isa is right, good news are never deleted.

Is it possible for the moderators to ask the Gisele Bundchen adorators to stick to her fan forum. Their useless comments are not appropriate on this place.

Thanks Shellers for these great pics of Bar from Walla! When did she appear on this TV show?