Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

:heart:

^^My Esquire scans are so popular, they're getting reposted twice on the same thread! :fun:

Your scans are the best VH! ...Thanks hahaha ...

That's by far my fav. ed of her! :heart:

:wave: Hi to everyone! Thanks for the exclusives VampireHorde. The Esquire cover was awesome! It looks like the foreign magazine is Israeli so Refaelishop can help translate with that. A happy Bar was photographed leaving a Tel Aviv nightclub yesterday night after celebrating her birthday early. Bar was smiling and laughing. (I would too if I was surrounded by such hunky bodyguards, LOL). I wonder why the early celebration? Maybe it's because Bar's planning to be in Los Angeles or Hawaii on her actual birthday? We'll have to wait and see.

http://www.nrg.co.il/online/7/ART1/897/220...=20&tmp=792

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n...history_state0=

http://www.eonline.co.il/content.asp?id=48211&sid=75

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n...history_state0=

The Hebrew version of Ynet had a clip of a Bar on an Israeli televion talk show on it's front page yesterday. At first I thought it was recent because I hadn't seen it before. Now I have doubts because they showed an old picture of Bar and Leo and clips of the 2005 S.I. photoshoot. Bar also looks a little bit different so it's probably an archived interview. Please clear it up Refaelishop!

http://reshet.ynet.co.il/10449.aspx

:heart:

It's good to hear that y'all liked that little announcement I made. It did kinda throw me for a loop when nobody here posted any news on it considering how much you guys always keep up with her daily. And imagine the brain freeze I had when I got my hands on this issue, which was no less than THREE weeks since the June issue! I was like "Wait a minute...a new issue already?"

I don't have any idea when the Esquire issue will arrive on newsstands but it will probably available sometime within the next two weeks. Okay, time for ANNOUNCEMENT #2!!

For this one, I'm going to need some help from our foreign members. Bar is on the cover of a foreign magazine that I've obtained and I have ZERO clue of the name, month, year of this particular fashion magazine. Here's an IPhone pic I snapped of the cover, so someone PLEAZE translate it for me!

Once that's been translated, I'll post the UHQ scans from this issue, so CHOP-CHOP, people!

5lt0sw.jpg

:laugh:

The name of the mag translates as "World of the Woman", or "Woman's World". The details of the issue - as they appear in the upper left hand corner below the title - are too small to make out. If you can get a closer shot, I can give you further info.

Shalom ;)

The name of the mag translates as "World of the Woman", or "Woman's World". The details of the issue - as they appear in the upper left hand corner below the title - are too small to make out. If you can get a closer shot, I can give you further info.

Shalom ;)

Thank you, my friend. That is all I needed to know. This magazine must be like the Cosmo or Glamour of Israel becuz it's very fashion-oriented. Of course, I can't read any of the damned articles inside but I'm guessing it must be all a bunch of womanish-y stuff.

From what I can sum up in the pics, it seems Bar was chosen as the #1 girl of some sort of countdown list. What kind of list, you ask? THE HELL IF I KNOW!

WOMAN'S WORLD (Israeli magazine)

featuring Bar Refaeli

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

654m1j.jpg

post-18518-0-1446053906-53548_thumb.jpg

Big thanks to Mr. Num8er for the translation. BTW, take notice of Bar's navel in the second picture. It looks like her piercing was magically (and badly) Photoshopped out! Don't tell me you didn't know she had a piercing!

:laugh:

Any ideas why Accessorize did not continue with Bar?

Bar Refaeli is the Spring/Summer Face of Accessorize

February 28, 2008 · Filed under Accessories, Beach/Swim Wear, Casual Wear

Supermodel and Leonardo Di Caprio’s girlfriend Bar Refali will front high street chain Accessorize.

The Israeli-born model 22-year-old model, who has already graced the covers of Sports Illustrated, Maxim, Elle and Italian GQ, now joins fellow supermodels Lily Cole, Kelly Osbourne, Heidi Klum and actress Mischa Barton in representing the British retailer.

post-23854-1243854027_thumb.jpg

Any ideas why Accessorize did not continue with Bar?

Bar Refaeli is the Spring/Summer Face of Accessorize

February 28, 2008 · Filed under Accessories, Beach/Swim Wear, Casual Wear

Supermodel and Leonardo Di Caprio’s girlfriend Bar Refali will front high street chain Accessorize.

The Israeli-born model 22-year-old model, who has already graced the covers of Sports Illustrated, Maxim, Elle and Italian GQ, now joins fellow supermodels Lily Cole, Kelly Osbourne, Heidi Klum and actress Mischa Barton in representing the British retailer.

Kelly Osbourne??