Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

:drool: Big thanks for the GQ Italy pictures! They are absolutely great. Bar has become more and more sensuous in her photos. Even on one picture, we can see that she is wearing a transparent bra. She is extremely sexy without being vulgar. Her face, features and elegance are truly feminine and never are they inappropriate or indecent.

I agree with the ones who believe Bar has become one of the most interesting and beautiful models. I have realized she would be the first time I saw pictures of her. I knew she would become "big" and interesting. It is not only her authentic beauty that sparkles, but her lovely personality, her expressive face and the way she talks, her poise and now she is also known for her compassion. We can understand why she was rewarded as the World' Woman for Style award.

I would like to ask if anyone is aware which is the "third" language that Bar speaks. I always wondered... is it French? Because I know she lived in France for a certain period a couple of years ago? In this article from Marie-Claire, it says she speaks 3 languages.

http://org91.zorpia.com/0/4777/30575435.6eae6a.jpg

Thanks Babylola for the GO cover. She is stunning! :)

I would like to ask if anyone is aware which is the "third" language that Bar speaks. I always wondered... is it French? Because I know she lived in France for a certain period a couple of years ago? In this article from Marie-Claire, it says she speaks 3 languages.

German... I think... because when she was on Germany's Next Top Model she understood what Heidi was saying.

German... I think... because when she was on Germany's Next Top Model she understood what Heidi was saying.

Are you talking about the clip that was posted on here? Do you have an exact date for an example? :)