Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Access Hollywood Lara Spencer met Bar yesterday and she says she was "HOT" - at teh very end of video

http://www.theinsider.com/news/2261184_Lar...llywood_Hotties

The Insider"'s own Lara Spencer hosted the Young Hollywood Awards last night and reveals which heartthrob gave her a personal "cougar moment."

Lara also shares how "American Idol" runner-up Adam Lambert energized the crowd at the awards show and explains why she has become "enamored and obsessed" with the young glam singer.

She also talks about encountering the gorgeous Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Bar Refaeli, who also happens to be Leonardo DiCaprio's girlfriend.

Published 1 hour ago by the Insider

Bar looks pretty. and umm, it's not Gisele fans hating on Bar (I mostly see that coming from Bar fans :whistle: ) but more and likely it's Leonardo DiCaprio fans (young girls w/ crushes on him :p) they did it to Gisele when he was with her, so don't blame it on Gisele fans. Take a look in her thread Bar's name is not even mentioned one time :wave:

anyone else reads the comments on justjared once in a while?

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/06/08/ba...od-awards-2009/

then search for "french" and when you read this person's post, search for "stalker". it's so damn hilarious how that dude owns him. unfortunately it's not my post. :/ (dont post there at all)

LOL my stomache hurts and well, i hope it was worth posting.

yeah, I agree, it's not Giz' fans; it's those weird Leo fans who hate on Bar - it was just one Poster, kerriLynn, who keeps insisting that..I don't think it's true. No one mentions Giz here either....except for KL.

Yes, I know French posts on lots of other sites including JustJared and TMZ, X17online, etc, talking sh*t about BAR. I don't even know why people compare Giz with Bar, just cause they happened to date the same guy. Some Leo fans are nutty; no matter what girl he is associated with, there's always some fans who hate on the girl.

hajopol: don't udnerstand?? Who owns who? and what does that mean?

Thanks LYE for more pics of Bar at the Hollywood Life event! :kiss: :heart: Im not crazy about teh shoes but otherwise she looks gorgeous as usual.

That "owning" is from the gamer scene... I guess. I think a good explanation is

http://pwn.urbanup.com/235777

So to pwn = own is to dominate someone... I just understand that in the context of an arguement it means that someone was better, thus "owned" the other one.

And for these comments: Someone owned the user named french. Which I found very funny. :D :)

That "owning" is from the gamer scene... I guess. I think a good explanation is

http://pwn.urbanup.com/235777

So to pwn = own is to dominate someone... I just understand that in the context of an arguement it means that someone was better, thus "owned" the other one.

And for these comments: Someone owned the user named french. Which I found very funny. :D :)

haha, that's good to know, thanks :laugh:

Award-recipient Bar Rafaeli was also playing coy about her love life...

The model mentioned she's taking a trip back to Israel soon, but wouldn't divulge if Leonardo DiCaprio would be joining her.

"My summer plans are I'm going to Israel," the beauty said. "Who I'm going with, only I know!"

While Bar was receiving her Young Hollywood Crossover award from Kellan Lutz, Leo joined the crowd catching the Lakers playoff game downtown at the Staples Center.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/hwood_part...n_could_be.html

I am new here and I hope you do not mind that I am joining this discussion.

I am a Leo DiCaprio fan. But I also like fashion and because he is (or was) dating Bar, I have come to see posts at this site. Please don't assume all of us Leo fans are nuts who want to bash Bar. I don't and I don't think all Leo fans do. True, there are some Leo "fans" who bash any woman he dates, be it Gisele or Bar. But there are also some Gisele fans who can't seem to accept that their relationship is over. I find it funny how people say he looks "sad" with Bar, since people said the same thing when he was with Gisele. Leo is private and I'm sure that is part of the reason he doesn't walk the red carpet with Bar, etc.

I've seen French's posts on other sites too and her comments about Bar and Leo being a "fake" couple. Why would anyone "fake" being a couple -- particularly for nearly four years? If they were going to fake it for publicity's sake, then I would think he would take Bar on red carpets!

That said, my own two cents, is that they may have broken up. She said she is spending the summer in Israel. It doesn't mean she has a new boyfriend or that either she or Leo are bad people. I think given their professions, with all the traveling, it must be hard to maintain a relationship.

Anyway, I know you want to focus on Bar and that is fine as this is her message board, but I wanted to say that I doubt most of Leo's fans are trying to bash Bar. It's just some people like to cause trouble. To them, I say, if you can't be nice, then don't post. Thank you for your time and I apologize to anyone who didn't want to read more about this subject.

Heh, my username here used to be tdpatriots12. So I know all about Tom Brady. Shouldn't the Gisele fans have moved on by now?

Are you directing this at me? I'm not someone using a "new" user name, if that is what you mean. You can believe me or not. I was trying to say what I thought and be nice. I think Bar is fine, but I don't like people bashing others as "weird Leo fans" -- a true Leo fan isn't going to bash his girlfriend.

Heh, my username here used to be tdpatriots12. So I know all about Tom Brady. Shouldn't the Gisele fans have moved on by now?

Are you directing this at me? I'm not someone using a "new" user name, if that is what you mean. You can believe me or not. I was trying to say what I thought and be nice. I think Bar is fine, but I don't like people bashing others as "weird Leo fans" -- a true Leo fan isn't going to bash his girlfriend.

I'm directing it at you in the sense that you brought up other (a third party) Leonardo DiCaprio fans who dislike all of his girlfriends, including the fact that some are still hung up over Giselle.

The reason I brought up my old username, tdpatriots12, is that the New England Patriot who wears #12 is Tom Brady - Bundchen's husband. Thus explaining my knowledge of the subject, I'm a Pats fan!

I am new here and I hope you do not mind that I am joining this discussion.

I am a Leo DiCaprio fan. But I also like fashion and because he is (or was) dating Bar, I have come to see posts at this site. Please don't assume all of us Leo fans are nuts who want to bash Bar. I don't and I don't think all Leo fans do. True, there are some Leo "fans" who bash any woman he dates, be it Gisele or Bar. But there are also some Gisele fans who can't seem to accept that their relationship is over. I find it funny how people say he looks "sad" with Bar, since people said the same thing when he was with Gisele. Leo is private and I'm sure that is part of the reason he doesn't walk the red carpet with Bar, etc.

I've seen French's posts on other sites too and her comments about Bar and Leo being a "fake" couple. Why would anyone "fake" being a couple -- particularly for nearly four years? If they were going to fake it for publicity's sake, then I would think he would take Bar on red carpets!

That said, my own two cents, is that they may have broken up. She said she is spending the summer in Israel. It doesn't mean she has a new boyfriend or that either she or Leo are bad people. I think given their professions, with all the traveling, it must be hard to maintain a relationship.

Anyway, I know you want to focus on Bar and that is fine as this is her message board, but I wanted to say that I doubt most of Leo's fans are trying to bash Bar. It's just some people like to cause trouble. To them, I say, if you can't be nice, then don't post. Thank you for your time and I apologize to anyone who didn't want to read more about this subject.

Agree with everything you said, it's this that i want to say!