Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Solange, the people who come here to try to bring invented and fabricated stories of Bar with other guys are not DiCaprio's fans. They are Gisele Bundchen fans.

The pictures shellers and jennifer posted come along with an article. And the article explains that Guy Geor, who is a friend of the Refaeli family, and Noam's coworker on Lost (Israeli version), was also invited to celebrate Bar's older brother 4th anniversary of his restaurant. You can see Neil on this picture.... and a lady is holding Guy's arm.

http://img.mako.co.il/2009/06/03/uri020609zink-(18)_c.jpg

I have noticed that each time Bar is visiting her family and friends in Israel, the "gossips" come with a new boyfriend. Amazing! :p

sorry kerri lynn, but was not me that post that pic, and was not me that invent she have a new boyfriend, was the Israeli press, and I don't say it's true! I just made a question, it doens't hurt, isn't it? and for any reason in this world I would be a Gisele's fan, no way!

I like Leo and Bar, I hope everything it's ok!

I think first that bar Is working - also to have covers in Israel and be on prime time like she was

is making her the best model in Israel which is totally not easy

also think that the today with no real website and big fans club bar will not go farer from why place she is right now

UNLESS she will get merrried to leo or to this new guy she dating

saying leo is busy not coming to israel is big joke - he can travel for 10 days and come

even barak obama was in Israel

if the paparazi where running after him and bar this is great as they famous and all the people in Israel was waiting for leo and want to see him

he could also go to inverview to TV shows like Bar did in the US - I do not think that could harm him

even if they do break up I hope bar will post is so from now on she will be alone model and not again Leo decaprio hoti girl

that's my whole point, refaelishop - Probably Leo is not that into Bar right now to travel to Israel to see her. And Bar is also not into Leo cause she stay away so long. People should accept these are grown people and they can make their own choices. Leo never talks about his private life, so he would never go do something like go on TV show and discuss Bar, no waaaaaaay and good for him.

Hmm, not sure if Bar can become more well known....like I said, she needs major campaigns and major covers on magazines, not a Maxim or stuff like that. One of the fashion mags in the USA and have an ad campaign that will appear in magazines, aside from just Hurley.

Great movie I just found

Bar is with the movie star leo

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:laugh: :laugh:

you name is not gizell hahah

mabye now he can date with bar as leo is not there anymore???