Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

It would be interesting to see Bar working for VS, but she is so busy... I doubt she would be available for doing any long and important VS campaign.

Hi :wave: everyone and thanks for all the great stuff provided on this forum. So many amazing pictures of Bar lately!!! New York Costume Gala: She was the best dressed, the classiest and most elegant young woman of the event!!! :) I also love her cute athletic poses for the REEBOK/Easy Tone pictures in Madrid... WHAT A SMILE!!

And thanks for the fabulous UK HB's editorial. I adore this type of editorial. Bar is perfect for these soft pictures. Love the clothes and the jewelry.

refaelishop, I don't know if the two are planning to get married. But if they do, I wish for them it will be kept "secret". I hope we'll only learn it once it's done. Like other celebrities who managed to wed in a very private way, I bet Bar/Leo will have theirs without the media knowing about it. But I have to admit that the Princess hotel in Eilat looks terrific to celebrate a wedding.... So if ever you read or hear about it, let us know (we won't tell I promise) ;)

Solange, I want to thank you for the adorable video of Bar and Leo's cute pics together. It is a real treat!! Some are very revealing of how these two love each other. :heart: Thanks also for all the interesting links of news! leo and bar video was made for me, people, I'am happy that you like, I have a lot of videos that I made of them and will post more! love Leo and Bar

vampirehore... WOW!! She is third? Way to go!! :drool:

Thanks Jennifer for making that video clip of LEO&BAR.

Pheiress, I disagree with one thing you said about Bar and VS - you said she is not VS type cause her legs are too short. Well if that is the case, what about Miranda Kerr. You can see in the pics of Miranda and Bar together at the Costume event in NY recently, that Bar is taller than Miranda or about the same height and she has just as long legs as Miranda. Bar is more curvy than most VS models though - you can see how SKINNY Miranda is next to Bar. I mean her arms look like twigs. Bar is coming to VS in a way because in June her little black Hurley bikinis are gonna be sold at VS according to the articles. I think bar is just fine without VS.

Thanks Jennifer for making that video clip of LEO&BAR.

Pheiress, I disagree with one thing you said about Bar and VS - you said she is not VS type cause her legs are too short. Well if that is the case, what about Miranda Kerr. You can see in the pics of Miranda and Bar together at the Costume event in NY recently, that Bar is taller than Miranda or about the same height and she has just as long legs as Miranda. Bar is more curvy than most VS models though - you can see how SKINNY Miranda is next to Bar. I mean her arms look like twigs. Bar is coming to VS in a way because in June her little black Hurley bikinis are gonna be sold at VS according to the articles. I think bar is just fine without VS.

I was goin' to say that ...

Have you guys ever seen Marisa's legs?! ... They're super short (short to be a model of course)

I think Bar is perfect for VS ... She have everything: the face, the body, the personality ... she would be an amazing angel

Hello ^^

Well, I do agree with Bar being perfect for VS. And though she's curvy, she's stunning. There're some not-that-beautiful curvy models. But she's not like that. But yeah, maybe she doesn't need VS at all. THOUGH it'd be so nice to see her there! *_* Imagine a Bar Angel. Omg.

VS should contact her, especially now coz they should do VSFS this year and have so little "household names" which will do show (with pregnant Heidi & Lima).

Exactly hahahaha ...

I don't think she needs a VS Contract, but seriously ... VS needs her this year >.< ... W/Adri&Heidi out this year ... They really really need a big name

was this posted already - don't know.

She is SO cute!

Yeah, Bar's really cute here, and she said that is going back to L.A, anyone know if she have a home in Los Angeles? because I heard she saying in a interview that she doesn't have a house in US, so I guess where she lives when she in L.A and New York, with Leo (I hope so), I hope that we can see new pics of them soon.

And as for Bar being a Victoria's Secret Angel, I think she's perfect to VS because she's curve, feminine, stunning and the most important, she's healthy, that's very hard to see a model like her, tha's beautiful without being so thin, she has sculptural body and an angel face, and she just made a campaign for Vs too, so I think she has a change. I would love to see her as an angel in Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!

yeah, Jennifer, I think when Bar is in LA, she stay with LEO cause we're seen pics of them in LA shopping for furniture and stuff and I've seen pics of her and Leo at one of his houses, on the deck of Malibu house.

Maybe Bar will be on red carpet at Cannes again this year. They always invite top models to walk the red carpet in fabulous gowns and Bar has been stunning in her appearances there.

yeah, Jennifer, I think when Bar is in LA, she stay with LEO cause we're seen pics of them in LA shopping for furniture and stuff and I've seen pics of her and Leo at one of his houses, on the deck of Malibu house.

Maybe Bar will be on red carpet at Cannes again this year. They always invite top models to walk the red carpet in fabulous gowns and Bar has been stunning in her appearances there.

Yeah, I think she could be there too, I would love if Leo goes with her, I know he's very private but come on Leo more than three years of relationship already, so took your gorgeous girlfriend too cannes red carpet and show the world how sweet and beautiful you both look together!