Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

:wave:

Hi and thanks to everyone for all the Bar news and pictures and to Kerri for telling us where Bar is right now. Hey Jennifer, I have an update of sorts thanks to my friend the Leo fan. There's a new picture of Bar in Slovenia but still no sign of Leo. My friend doesn't think he's there. There was a sighting of Leo and Bar drinking coffee in town according to one of Kerri's links but that's it. I disagree with my friend and think Leo's there but is obviously hiding from the paps. The Slovenia newspaper below is trying hard to find Leo. I hope they succeed because it would be nice to see a picture of Leo and Bar together. Sorry Leo! LOL!

http://24ur.com/ekskluziv/domaca-scena/na-...-dicapriom.html

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev...history_state0=

hey rainyday, thanks for the info, yeah, I agree with you, I would love to see Leo and Bar together and I hope he's there. And I have to say that I'am a Leo fan for ten years already and I know he's very private and I respect this but we always want to see them, doesn't we?, and I love the fact that he's dating Bar, because I think she's a very cute, sweet and fun girl, beyond the fact that she's stunning, I didn't know her before she starts to date Leo but her simpathy and charisma makes me turn in a Bar's fan too, so I sincerely hope the best things for both, and hope they are happy together!

Bar on the cover of Italian ELLE - June 2009.

http://www.imnotobsessed.com/files/images/...ertinabarra.jpg

Thanks for the articles, rainyday! So beauty and fame are among Bar's family female members. :) Thanks for news of Bar and her man in Slovenia. Portorozu looks like a gorgeous, but quiet place. I think they left the country by now so there won't be pictures of the two. Disappointing for us, but I'm sure it was a relief for them to know they had a "private stay" in Slovenia.

:laugh: Thanks for the Bar/Leo morph, Solange! Pretty funny indeed. But I'm sure though that their kids (if they decide to have any together) will have amazing good-looking genes! And thanks for the permashine ad with article! She looks great!

Thanks OlgaMaria for all the "la Bella Bar" editorial from the Italian Elle June edition! All photos are fabulous!

Has anyone read of heard where Bar might be. Because according to the Slovenian online news, she and her man were supposed to leave the country on Sunday. They're probably back in LA.

I was also thinking that she could have attended the Project Sunshine charity gala in NY on Tuesday night, but there was no sign of her, no pictures.

I wonder when they'll travel to Hawaii...? Perhaps for Bar's birthday! :)