Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

:wave:

Hi everyone and thanks to Refaelishop for the Hurley pics. Bar's in Israel right now! I found a lot of new photos of Bar on the Israeli site Walla. It looks like Bar's at a mall where she was looking at magazines. I wondered if Bar found anything interesting about herself? Lol!

http://celebs.walla.co.il/?w=/3609/1489337

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev...history_state0=

Thanks for the additional Harper's Bazaar photos, shellers! I love them. :drool: And thanks refaelishop for the Hurley pictures as well.... She is a great model.

rainyday, thanks for the link to the many pictures of Bar shopping in Israel! She looks fine. She looks quite intense reading one particular magazine....I wonder if she is indeed in it? :)

I knew she wasnt in LA because Leo stopped pretending to be a fake couple with her. That's why they're no pictures for 2 months now, only "sightings." If you hear of them together it will only be sightings and no pictures. Bar will be all alone for her birthday and they're NOT going to Hawaii together, and of course there will be NO PICTURES of that too!!!!!!

:wave:

Hi everyone and thanks to Refaelishop for the Hurley pics. Bar's in Israel right now! I found a lot of new photos of Bar on the Israeli site Walla. It looks like Bar's at a mall where she was looking at magazines. I wondered if Bar found anything interesting about herself? Lol!

http://celebs.walla.co.il/?w=/3609/1489337

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev...history_state0=

hey, people, I look at this pics and she seems sad and bored to me, I don't know...

well some people are commenting in that site walla that she's with another guy. Well, by the way Leo and Bar broke up, not that I don't believe in the sights but even if they are still together should have pics of them in somewhere, because I think she were in L.A and we don't see nothing of them together, you know I will became sad if they broke up, but sometimes it's better for the two parts to break apart when things are not going well, but even all this that I said I like both, and if they are still together will be ok for me because I like to see them but at the same time sometimes I felt that something is missing in their realtionship, maybe they are not mean to be... But I repeat I like them a lot and twist for both to be happy, together or not... but we never know what to expect from Leo and Bar because sometimes they just don't appear for months and suddenly they go to a romantic travel, so we never really know what's going on!

Hi jenniferinacio :wave: I see that you are pretty new on the forum and I would like to know what makes you feel that Bar looks bored while checking magazines in a mall...??? Just one question: Do you always smile or look happy when you stop to read magazines or books or shopping for anything in general? Why do you assume that it is not going well between her and her man...? Do you honestly pay attention to the posters who write on these news boards? I have noticed that each time Bar travels to Israel some pathetic "so-called reporters" write that she is with another guy... :blink: It has become ridiculous. I would like to know what makes you and shellers think that the two have broken up. I am curious.

Thanks shellers for the Hurley clips!

Hi jenniferinacio :wave: I see that you are pretty new on the forum and I would like to know what makes you feel that Bar looks bored while checking magazines in a mall...??? Just one question: Do you always smile or look happy when you stop to read magazines or books or shopping for anything in general? Why do you assume that it is not going well between her and her man...? Do you honestly pay attention to the posters who write on these news boards? I have noticed that each time Bar travels to Israel some pathetic "so-called reporters" write that she is with another guy... :blink: It has become ridiculous. I would like to know what makes you and shellers think that the two have broken up. I am curious.

Thanks shellers for the Hurley clips!

kerri Lynn, I just feel this when I saw the pics, it's just a impression i have and I don't think people are happy all the time, this doesn't exist! don't get me wrong, and the history about the guy I'am not saying that I believe it, I just say that people there are talking about this but this doesn't mean it's true. and as for Leo and Bar, I really twist for them not break because I like them both, but it's very weird that them are not seeing together this two months, well for sure I hope that sights of New York and Slovenia were true, but as I just said we never know I hope they are still together. you have agree with me in a way that when a relationship it's not going well it's better each one follow their way, but I don't know what's happen to them maybe I'am wrong, and if you want to know I hope I'am wrong, but what I want to say is that I'am just feeling this!

Jennifer and Shellers I have to say you 2 are finally coming to your senses. Yes this relationship is OVER, and I think Leo stopped pretending to be a fake couple with Bar. He doesn't have to pretend anymore. That is why she is in Israel and he is in LA watching the Lakers. Imaging that, he loves Leo Lakers more than Bar. Bar will be alone for her birthday. Leo will NOT be with her. If you hear of them together it will be a "sighting" and of course NO PICTURES!!!

Thanks jenniferinacio for your point of view! :) I can understand what you mean, of course. We are probably used to see in general celebrity pictures where the couples are photographed often on red carpets, restaurants or waving to the razzi. It's not Bar and Leo's case.... You were also probably used to see Leo at the Lakers with a previous girlfriend who did all she can to promote and exhibit herself in front of the cameras at the Staples Center with DiCaprio. That doesn't seem to be Bar's personality. She understands that Leo has his "buddies" to attend the games with, and besides... Bar has a very busy career. She travels a lot for her assignments and the little time she seems to have between her trips, she manages to spend it with her man. It is not because we have not pictures that the sightings reported of the two are made up!

Does any of you remember that adorable story?

http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/archive/...se_a_thrill.php

Well that was two years ago. And if the waitress did not ask for a picture, nobody would have ever heard that Leo went to visit Bar on her movie set. Am I right? ;)

Hmmm, maybe we should all stop or not talk so much about LEO/BAR anymore and focus more on BAR as a model??? But to address HOBBITT (who I am sure is the same troll FRENCH) - I am sure whether Leo and Bar are still together or not, there relationship was/is not a made-up one. If it was a made-up one, they would be like some other couples who make sure they are photographed together constantly, and not like they actually are, which is very private. AND, the other thing is neither Bar OR Leo have come out and said that they are a committed strong couple who are gonna get married and have babies - I think what it is is what I 've said all along - they get together when they can and when they want because they are attracted to each other and have fun together, that's it! I think they have continued to see each other for so long (3+ years) is cause Bar is not demanding of LEO's time and attention and gives him space and let's him spend time with his longtime friends and she is not clingy. I agree that BAR and LEO do not seem to spend a lot of time together and that is because I think they are happy to keep it that way, and neither of them have ever claimed they were a "couple".They will probably stop seeing each for good when BAR wants LEO to become more committed or she wants him to be more exclusive. Right now, she is happy the way it is - maybe not happy, but okay with it.

BACK TO BAR AS A MODEL!

I am disappointed she didn't make an appearance at Cannes this year. Was it because she was busy or she wasn't invited :blink: It seems like she made a lot more appearances and magazine covers BEFORE she got the SI cover. Wasn't the SI cover supposed to get her a lot of exposure and more attention??